Home | About | Donate

Cowering In the Deportation Bus: Racists 0, Protesters 1

Cowering In the Deportation Bus: Racists 0, Protesters 1

Going as low as he can without falling into the raging fires of hell, state senator, Trump fan boy, "fearless conservative" and Georgia gubernatorial candidate Michael Williams hit the road today with his "Deportation Bus" - “DANGER!” it reads. "Murderers, rapists, kidnappers, child molestors (sic) on board” - to catch him some dark-skinned illegals, aka in Trump world, "animals." Alas, he got chased out of town by hordes of "radical liberals" who inexplicably believe in the humanity of all people.

So this guy, Micheal Williams, is riding around in a bus that says “murders and rapists on board” and he hopes to be a governor? How stupid can a person be? Incriminating one’s self while campaigning for a public office? Derp…

You cannot make this stuff up. At least the candidate contents of his campaign bus is accurately described. The beauty of open-mouth-insert-foot and then pretzel both for full anal insertion is that it is rendered no longer projectible onto others. This is no small karmic lesson … there is no sunshine where this Williams’ head is stuck.

“I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ.”
–Mohandas K. Gandhi

I like it. Have never seen this quote before, could you please tell what the context of it was, thanks.

I’m not sure, but it might have been the same interview that produced this quote:

Journalist: “Mr. Gandhi, what do you think of Western civilization?”

MKG: “I think it would be a good idea!”

“most vile gubernatorial candidate Michael Williams”,…period, paragraph…I hope that veterans take note of this POS, for he is thwarting the freedoms that you thought you were fighting for. Turns out though, that all the wars are to steal more resources so we can make and sell more armaments. P. T. Barnum was right, most of us are Narcissistic suckers, especially the folks that want more war.

I am sure many of our citizens in the fine State of Georgia find this man to be exactly the kind of man they want for their Governor.

How sad is that…