Home | About | Donate

Crime Scene Becomes Media Circus as Journalists Rifle Through Shooters' Home

Crime Scene Becomes Media Circus as Journalists Rifle Through Shooters' Home

Jon Queally, staff writer

Disbelief and immediate criticism followed as a bizarre situation unfolded on live television Friday afternoon when numerous journalists, unobstructed by police or other agencies, streamed into the home of the two people who carried out Wednesday's mass murder of fourteen people in San Bernadino, California.

Urinalism in America .. whaddya expect?

Flash: police find the mainstream media's fingerprints all over the crime scene!

Well, of course media coverage is feeding our epidemic of murders.

Contamination of a crime scene... not to mention the sheer vulture mindset. What will it take before we wake up in this country and hold the media responsible for the damage they do?

Watch the film "The Right Stuff". That movie just nails news reporting. Any scene in which there are reporters, the soundtrack has swarms of locusts buzzing in the background. What a perfect metaphor! And, since that time, "journalism" has gone so far downhill as to be unrecognizable as journalism. The locusts who descended on the home of those two murderers place journalism on a par with "America's Funniest Videos." Yellow journalism in a pristine display of rank sensationalism.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It was very careless not to have the area secured, but what I have been struck by is how many weapons they had, all the ammo, pipe bombs and yet no flag was raised by anyone local or Federal. So much for NSA and all that spying and surveillance being done. Once more they missed the big one. None of these 3 were on the radar of anyone. I feel so safe and secure. I would think the Feds would want to know if they are tied to another group (as seems likely to me since one of them made it clear on Facebook they were followers of IS--And still no one flagged them). I have absolutely no faith in our government to protect any of us.

This incident highlights how utterly amoral and craven the mainstream media has become as it pursues maximum profits at the expense of journalism and the public interest. Anyone who believes anything that comes out of the corporate media is an absolute friggin' fool.

Will the US go down the road that France has?

I'm already hearing terrorism "experts" and security officials calling for emergency measures to be put into place on the grounds that the US is at war with people who are trying to "take down Western civilization".

"I have absolutely no faith in our government to protect any of us."

As a corollary, i have absolutely full faith in our government to threaten each of us.

And it would appear as a completely plausible explanation to the average media consumer. It happened on national TV!

i don't come to a firm conclusion, but your scenario certainly fits perfectly.

This is yet another example of the racist Rupert Murdoch media empire's attempt to get these people killed by the vigilante psychopaths and to smear Islam and all Muslims. Makes good case for increased pentagon budget to send our troops into Syria to get those "terrorists" where they are before they come here bull shit case.

This doesn't add up for me. Not unlike the Paris attack, 911, etc. . .
Suspects are dead so they are unable to speak for themselves, and even if they could would they be able to? Governments are not above using mind control and orchestrating events to serve an agenda. The investigation of their home is sorely compromised. This tragic event certainly bodes well for increased gun sales, greater division among people about the issue of gun control (during an election year, no less), ramping up fear of and spreading hatred for Muslims (must have people psyched for war) and, in general, creating a more fearful population to better manipulate.
Perhaps many mass shootings (like false flags) aren't thwarted by the all-knowing surveillance freaks because there are possibly key people in very high (and secret) places who are instrumental in the creation of them.
Not saying it's all necessarily true, but I think about those things long and hard. Corporate media, law enforcement and government have near zero credibility. I have been talking to friends and coworkers about this and asking them to please consider that things may not be at all what they are being told and shown. We have a responsibility to be more discerning when we can.

quit tv a couple years ago. smoking, not quite. anyway, agreed.

well, this won't only be good clean profitable fun for the looky-loo tabloidists on cable. Hatters have to be thrilled with something like this.