Home | About | Donate

'Crimes Against Humanity': Abuses Persist at Immigrant Detention Centers as DHS Hands Out 'Waivers' to Contractors

'Crimes Against Humanity': Abuses Persist at Immigrant Detention Centers as DHS Hands Out 'Waivers' to Contractors

Julia Conley, staff writer

In another sign the Trump administration is violating the rights of immigrants, a poorly regulated system of handing out "waivers" to contractors which run immigrant detention facilities has allowed many abuses at the facilities to persist for years, according to a damning new report by the inspector general of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

1 Like

Sounds like the blonde witch (DHS) needs to be hauled into Congress yet again, and made to answer a lot of tough questions. How about it Congress, plan on doing you’re jobs?

1 Like

I’m waiting with the rest of you to see congress do something.

1 Like

We are living under a lawless regime where right and human dignity don’t count for much. Time for big changes.

2 Likes

We are the likes of the German people in 1939-ish. Part of the population saw fascism coming, and another part embraced it. It’s happening in our lifetime, in our time, in our country, and there is barely a stir. Scary.

4 Likes

I’m normally against capital punishment, but I hope I live long enough to see Chief Nazi Bitch Nielsen keelhauled on her way to The Hague and then sentenced to be hanged. Stay the execution at the last minute? Ok…IF she’s put in a dank dungeon with rats and no mirror. Maybe sharing the cell with the the odious Stephen Miller.

1 Like

I’ve been speaking and writing for decades, trying to awaken the people before we became a Nazi nation. I’ve been asked many times how Germany became a Nazi nation. My answer in the 21st century has been to look around you. This is just an high tech rerun.
*As far as how did it happen, look around you, then look in a mirror.
*In Germany, thousands lost their lives, simply for a lack of enthusiasm for Hitler and the Nazi party. Good Germans asked over and over, “Why doesn’t somebody take over and turn this around?” After the SS gave Germany their 911, the Reichstag Fire, it was too late. Many in the US Fourth Reich are asking the same question. “Why doesn’t somebody take over and turn this around?” The main problem is that they don’t mention the identity of that Somebody. The full name is Somebody Else! That is why I suggest we all look in the mirror, for We the People are that Somebody Else, and if we all, two or three hundred million of us,did our part, the Nazi bastards would be in penitentiaries awaiting transportation to the Hague for trial and punishment, and that includes the 0.01% that provide$ the driving force for all this cruel and stupid nonsense.
;-})

1 Like

America in general seems to become more cruel and stupid daily.

2 Likes

Which is why this will never stop.

The people who run these Concentration Camps for fun and profit are not about to let the situation change. They are not people that normal people would choose to associate with in public.

1 Like

Sounds like it would be an important thing to begin lobbying our people in uniform to think twice about coming down on an innocent civilian population. This time it’s America in the cross hairs.

1 Like

Back when we were still being Bushwhacked, there were articles about returning combat brigades being trained by NorthCom in Suppression of Civil Dissent.
*That rang all of my alarm bells, but very little notice by We the People. Even when the stories came out about the mercenaries shooting people for taking water for their families on the roofs after Katrina, or shooting people trying to cross bridges to high ground. Of course, most of the people being shot were poor and black. Even a number of rescue workers were killed.
*The authors of that madness make $30,000 or more giving short talks to the wealthy at their dinners. None of them have gone to jail or had more than a token fine, regardless of the horrors they unleashed.
*As I’ve said before, anybody can bring a herd of sheep to the ramp of the abattoir, but it takes a Judas Goat with a bell to get them through the door and into the killing line. (The goat gets a free pass back to the yard.)
;-})