Home | About | Donate

'Cronyism Ahead of Science': Federal Doctor Says He Was Fired for Resisting Trump Promotion of Untested Covid-19 Treatments

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/04/23/cronyism-ahead-science-federal-doctor-says-he-was-fired-resisting-trump-promotion

2 Likes

America to Trump - "Begin Leading or Leave."

2 Likes

Trump and his partners-in-crime are still allowed to ‘rule’ - They are winning - They are still being allowed to win. Until U, S, citizens stop the allowing of it all - They will continue to win, and we will continue to lose. Even though Biden as not as nuts, he is in reality no better. If Biden or Trump is allowed to win - We will continue to lose.

2 Likes

≈https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkU1ob_lHCw&feature=youtu.be

Great song from the 60’s. Good plan. Me? I say; “Write in None of the Above for full speed nonviolent evolution.”

LEAVE is by far the better choice, especially if he/it left yesterday!

2 Likes

The evidence of trump’s criminally incompetent/negligent homicide (as well as malignant mental illness) is clearly revealed by this fraudulent idiot action as well as so many others. On a “hunch”, and/or watching some video or late-night right-wing talking-head, trump pushed a drug with no proven benefits, and potential harm on desperate people, at a time when many were dying for lack of federal leadership - quite the reverse, as it appears there was and remains numerous crony profiteering from the pandemic - the rich and connected (including politicians and elected officials) profited from trumps mental tweet storms, including re: Hydroxychloriquine, as tens of thousands died. I repeat: hanging is too good for the despicable POS!

The crimes and malfeasance from this regime are clear as too are the DINO lack of being any real opposition party, instead being demonstrably complicit (far beyond incompetent or timid!) in many ways, not least being their deafening silence and likely profiteering as well as trump cronies. Of course the corporate media has failed the nation on a scale not easily realized by today’s ill-informed public.

2 Likes

There’s plenty of blame to attach to The UniParty Consensus; maybe " they’re are all in on it together " possibly, but not in the shorthand way you phrased it. It’s a larger mass failure than that.
The business model of Corporate America with its lean and aggressive purchasing and supply chains, its lack of built-in redundancy and reserve or " rainy day " funding, etc.etc. has proven to have catastrophic consequences when adopted by governments. The city, regional, state and federal governments are failing citizens today because you cannot run a country like you run Apple, Microsoft, Toyota or Ford. ( We know this from numerous studies and real world. experiences. ) And, the Federal Government doesn’t when it comes to Boeing ( the poster child ) and General Dynamics, Northrop, etc.
Actually, the entirety of the MIC are the business exceptions that prove the rule is completely bogus when it comes to running a gov’t.
Yet, the PTB want this management model to be the magic wand or elixor. So much so that America has been turned into a laboratory of libertarian and free market theory; in which the people are sacrificed to see what could work. This current sacrifice will kill and damage millions, while the theorists escape punishment and become more powerful, unfortunately.
These ideologues and university coddled sociopaths should, and would be, imprisoned for life in a society built on justice and the rule of law. But that’s not happening, and won’t, until things are changed in radical ways.

2 Likes

Sadly, not even close. Catch the Las Vegas mayor today? HA, opening up for bidness and happy to oblige. There are plenty of states and leaders ready and able to be his surrogates in this crap shoot.

1 Like

Evidently, we are scaring the rest of the world too. Our make shift parking lot health care and mile long lines for food and vacant cities with the added provision it is going to get worse before it gets better.

Maybe that’s the whole point of the kind of visuals being employed by the Trump Adm. & primarily, at pro-Trumpster MSM news and radio stations.
Feeding the defenseless to the lions or sikking the dogs on bears are ancient spectator sports, after all. The Romans used slaves and non-citizens but we wouldn’t want to infer too much, now would we?

Trump to America: the economy is much more important than American, lives!

Yeah, it isn’t just propaganda though, you can’t fake these conditions and would be hard pressed to make them look any worse than they are.

It reminds of this from the I Ching (4th century oracle) Book of Changes

The idea of the strong treading on the weak is not mentioned because it is an accepted truth. Now these concepts are not the same traditional concepts that Americans hold. This is one aspect from the lines (6) that are strong and weak. Changing and unchanging. (or the commentary of one line)

The name of the hexagram means on the one hand the right way of conducting oneself. Heaven, the father, is above, and the lake, the youngest daughter, is below. This shows the difference between high and low, upon which composure, correct social conduct, depends. On the other hand the word for the name of the hexagram, TREADING, means literally treading upon something. The small and cheerful [Tui] treads upon the large and strong [Ch’ien]. The direction of movement of the two primary trigrams is upward. The fact that the strong treads on the weak is not mentioned in the Book of Changes, because it is taken for granted. For the weak to take a stand against the strong is not dangerous here, because it happened in good humor [Tui] and without presumption, so that the strong man is not irritated but takes it all in good part.

Here are all six lines:
ttp://wengu.tartarie.com/wg/wengu.php?l=Yijing&no=10

Coincidentally, the I Chang came up in conversations not very long ago, actually… How often to use these tools ( I Chang coins, detailed astrological charts, Chinese farmers journals or almanacs, et al ) , specifically.
From once to infinity is quite a range. Hard to get your head around infinity, imo.

A lot of people go to a practitioner, there is a range I guess from Lao Tzo on. I read in Mao’s China, the people were given a choice of more rice or the book, and they choose the book.

Yeah, I think I agree with you on infinity

It was until Trump came along. It’s now been experienced in terms of narcissism, arrogance, cruelty and incompetence of which Trump has an infinite reserve.

In America I think they’d go with a 1/4 Pounder and beg for cheese, super-sized fries and a Coke.

1 Like

I think you might be correct about that. lol

Just move along, nothing new to see here.