Home | About | Donate

Cropping Out "Immigrants Welcome," Cuccinell Takes Selfie With Replica Statue of Liberty Before Removing It From DHS Headquarters

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/15/cropping-out-immigrants-welcome-cuccinell-takes-selfie-replica-statue-liberty

This unpatriotic sack of woe was lieutenant governor of Virginia, under then-governor Robert O’Donnell - the latter of whom had to resign in disgrace. They are birds of a feather.

2 Likes

What a boob

2 Likes

Cuccinelli is one bad actor.

3 Likes

The Cooch should be cropped out of the picture permanently.
He’s another of the heartless, lying, hypocritical traitors who serve the Traitor-in-Chief.

3 Likes

If you ever wondered what a smiling turd looks like, there it is lll

4 Likes

PB-We have an “administration” chock full of bad actors, that’s for certain. So darn curious though, that Congress and the Courts not only don’t do anything about it, but are actually going to allow its feckless “leader” to run for re-election. People like these (perhaps including, for their disinterest, Congress and the Courts) do not belong in the U.S.A.

3 Likes

Yeah Chapdrum, we could definitely have a large tar an feather party in Washington DC and greatly improve morale in this country.

Note: The above comment is not written to advocate assault on anyone. A new commenter to Common Dreams has been creating lies about my comments, indicating that I not only advocate violence, but also that I approved the killing of people in Kashmir, and that I am anti-semetic. Steer clear of this one. It is intent on creating conflict among us.

3 Likes

What is wrong with these people? It’s the Statue of Liberty. He’s giving his wink and nod to his fellow haters. They are sick. They must hate America.

2 Likes

The Statue Of Hate & Oppression.

If You Want Liberty - Keep Moving, Maybe The Next Continent.

2 Likes

Better, the next planet, probably even safer, the next galaxy.
Our current government is like rats in a grain bin. What they can’t eat, they piss on. Time to call in pest control while there is still a little grain to eat!
;-})

2 Likes

Trump’s disgusting swamp gets larger by the day. All we can hope for is that it turns into a sink hole. What the heck, it’s already a stink hole.

1 Like

As Amy Goodman said this morning…“trump told Rashida Tlaib a few weeks ago to go back where she came from. Tlaib now wants to go visit where she came from and now he tells Israel to not let her in”.

1 Like