Home | About | Donate

'Crude' Op-Ed Pulled From Globe When Writer Suggests Trump Officials Face Consequences of Their Actions

Man oh man- " I think we’re gonna need a bigger boat " to get all your fishing lines in the water, trolling like you are.
Presumptuous, too.

1 Like

Do these people get taxpayer funded ‘retirement’ pensions/heath care/etc when they leave in criminal disgrace like this?
That would piss me off too.

0 Likes

I hate to fill you in, poor soul. I’ve been around CD for-freaking-ever, and I also have the advantage of being able to write coherently. It’s just childish of you to scrape up this troll rubbish. Trolling against potty humor? Look, you don’t need to continue making yourself look ridiculous. I’ve already forgotten all about it.

0 Likes

17 September, 1787. The 232 years is correct and, unless We the People decide to do something positive to bring the Constitution, intact and functioning, to the Halls of Government, we shall be looking at it as a dream, a dream of wage slaves and homeless, sick and hungry people who get to watch the limos drive past them, and heil the fuehrer of the moment. Somehow, I hope we’re better than that.
;-})

0 Likes

Neofeudalism is the most succinct definition of “the sick and hungry people who get to watch limos driving past them”…the 99% owning nothing while the 1% own everything.

1 Like

Pat your back harder, lest I forget my place and …I’m genuflecting in your general direction, too.
You’ve never seen comedy skits or film send-ups on cable, dish or the internet? This article is pretty tame stuff. It appeared in the city paper.
You’re sounding like a p.r. flack for The Sisters of the Perpetual Sanctimony Baloney Order.
Have a blessed day, Sister.

0 Likes

It is that easy to censure American news. We are a nation of cowards. Op Ed means Op ed. Will the Globe censure the TIKI Nazis? Probably not, especially if the article doesn’t use piing or Fuing. Propaganda is OK. See I even self cesured

0 Likes

Cut it out, dick.

0 Likes

Says you? Speaking of dicks- have you ever seen the other end of one? Try me.

0 Likes

res ipsa loquitur

0 Likes

Latin is considered a " dead language ".
It doesn’t surprise me you’d go there, since you’ve been heading there since your first threatening and over-the-top comment.
Defending the policies associated with the likes of Trump & Co. make unhinged people, like doors, unsafe for pretty much everyone. I guess just turning the knob a bit is all takes.
I’d hate to see what happens when your knob is turned a bit. BTW- Say good night, Dick.

0 Likes