Home | About | Donate

'Cruel and Unconstitutional': Trump Official Proposed Experimental Method to Reverse Detained Teen's Abortion

'Cruel and Unconstitutional': Trump Official Proposed Experimental Method to Reverse Detained Teen's Abortion

Julia Conley, staff writer

Officials at the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), including the Trump appointee now in charge of the department, reportedly suggested an experimental method to reverse a medication-induced abortion obtained by 17-year-old undocumented immigrant in the office's care.

And this year’s Dr. Josef Mengele Prize for Expanding the Frontiers of Humanitarian Medical Practice goes to the tag team of Kenneth Tota and Scott Lloyd.

Congratulations, boys—especially for escaping being born with uteri.

Killing thousands of civilians in the Middle East, partnering to bomb them and starve them in Yemen, (with resulting 1 MILLION Cholera cases), and trying desperately to stop one teen girl from ending a rape-caused pregnancy. That’s the American Way.

These SOB’s are truly psychotic.

And the same movement rails against “anchor babies”? I’m appalled.

Yes. You could cut the irony with a rusty coat hanger.

seems like our pseudo medical Congress & trump & cohorts know more than REAL medical people and JUDGES. Glad this girl was able to get her abortion.

Welcome to Gilead

The most ironic thing is that it is precisely these bastards who, under normal circumstances, would be opposed to any undocumented immigrant having a child on US soil because that would provide the proverbial anchor for the parents to have some sort of case to remain in the country. But I’m sure that these same people would make an argument for deporting mother and child after the birth, even though the child would technically be a US citizen. Bunch of freaking hypocrites they are. Makes me really hope that there is a God and that she’s taking notes and awaits these uncouth bastards at the Pearly Gates to send them directly to Hell.

I’m guessing it is small comfort to Margaret Atwood to be proven so prescient.