Home | About | Donate

'Cruel, Crass, and Illegal': Democrats Slam Inclusion of Trump-Signed Letters in Federal Food Boxes

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/09/02/cruel-crass-and-illegal-democrats-slam-inclusion-trump-signed-letters-federal-food

2 Likes

What is this? A drowning man clutching at straws or mere fascist propaganda.
Crass doesn’t even begin to describe it.

4 Likes

So if this is illegal then step up and IMPEACH the fucker once again. Otherwise just shut the fuck up you whining Democrats about all his illegality. There are around a dozen or more other illegal counts you refused to impeach him on when you chose the least offensive one you could. Try using the Constitutional power you still have, while you can. Waiting for the election is insanity. It’s almost as if you want to lose to this guy again. And actually now you are poised yet again to lose to this endlessly law breaking monstrosity, because you offer nothing to oppose him except what a big bad guy he is. Yes he is. But if you offer the citizens nothing in the way of policies that will actually constitute some real change you will lose. Biden saying nothing will change, says it all about you. Going back to normalcy is complete insanity. Normalcy is what brought Trump to power. The only fucking thing the Democrats are slamming is the door to a better future. But then again what would you expect from the Democrats which have effectively morphed into the lesser right wing Republican Party.

13 Likes

Ever notice that there are no-zero- legible or coherent letters in his signature. It more resembles the graph on a recording barometer; which could be a representation of his mood swings. I guess he was so busy in elementary school acting out that he never learned penmanship.

And of course, these letters are sleazy and hypocritical in spades.

1 Like

It’s more like the graph readings on a polygraph test.

3 Likes

Yes, Trump is a corrupt POS. I see today he is asserting that the Markley
win is proof positive that the Dems are controlled by the “radical left” which
is more hyperbole from crooked Donald. Hilarious too given he is dismantling the
USPS which is just the latest from the extreme radical right.

2 Likes

I would be surprised if graphologists haven’t studied his signature and determined his psyche.

It’s not illegal when you get away with it.

Trump – crass and cruel – has rewritten the US presidency in just 4 years.

And the d-party has never looked this weak.
Their helpless whining is really getting old.
It’s not winning them any votes, either.

4 Likes

The fact that they are not only running a weak sister for POTUS who is soooo corrupt he was selected a year ago, but also their corruption could very well lead to a repeat of 2016.

2 Likes

Isn’t this what dictators do and the reason our president never have?

And when they lose, it’ll be our fault.

Because the d-party cannot fail us, we can only fail the d-party.

1 Like

Ask not what the Democrats can do for you…

3 Likes

Perhaps we could all cut and paste it, then sell it on eBay, to lower it’s value.

(h)ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19oKj1osdy4
“Unreal Trump Offers His Signature To Sell On eBay - Lake Charles Hurricane Visit”
Tony Dortie - 24/7 Eyes Platform

Seriously, no comments about the first photo of Ivanka?
They couldn’t find an orange jumpsuit for her?
And look at her hand, she’s saying:
“Don’t come any closer brown skinned person, but wait those zucchini look interesting, my husband is a eunch you know.”

2 Likes

Of course they have. Here are some examples.

~https://graphology-world.com/donald-trumps-signature/

~https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/trump-handwriting-liar-916797/

1 Like

Don’t say Dallas doesn’t love you, Mr. President.

1 Like

True. Because not enough of us voted Biden, but they will never mention why…

2 Likes

If I write a letter …

Mr. president
thank u vera much for all you doo. I mailed you chec last weak. Maybe you gotit. I unnerstand there be post ofice delays. Hope u gets it soon.

1 Like

Oh, they’ll mention why they lost repeatedly…

Bernie Bros
Russia
Smug Purity
Not enough TDS
Racism/Sexism

…They’ll just state the wrong reasons to deflect from blaming themselves.

2 Likes

Good list!

2 Likes