Home | About | Donate

Daddy’s Boy: New York Times Investigation Exposes the Breadth of Trump’s Lies and Corruption

Daddy’s Boy: New York Times Investigation Exposes the Breadth of Trump’s Lies and Corruption

Heather Digby Parton

On his way out of town on Tuesday afternoon, President Trump took some questions from the press corps and defended embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's youthful drinking habits. Trump said that while he has never had a beer himself he knows lots of people who have and he doesn't consider it a problem.

In Freddy Trumps defense, I’m pretty sure I’d be a raging alcoholic if I was born into this disgusting family, he might be the only human among them.

1 Like

Problem is even if the Trump opposing party turns out a massive amount of more votes how can you trust the vote count? I believe the fix is extensive.

I visit Digby’s Hullabaloo every day. You all should also. We will continue to learn more about the corrupt/illegal maneuvers of Trump If democrats take the House, we will eventually learn a lot more.

Probably not.

Well then, if it keeps up you can count on violence in the future. People can only be cheated of the vote for so long before they finally erupt.

1 Like

The US military is waiting to pounce on the people when “they finally erupt”.

1 Like

Trump loves to harp on “fake news” because he has been and continues to be second to none at originating fake news.

In propaganda parlance accusing others of doing what you are doing is called rhetorical projection. Like Goebbels, Trump is fond of this strategy.

1 Like

What will be the camel that breaks the straw backs of Trump’s supporters? The bar has been set so low, when will they notice that no one can get under it? Are there any US or State’s Attorneys in New York that are bold enough to take a closer look at any of this stuff?