Home | About | Donate

'Dangerous Man With Messianic Vision': Scuffle, Lawmakers Ejected for Protesting During Pence Speech to Knesset

No it doesn’t. The most ardent Zionists and white supremacists are mostly atheists.

3 Likes

Zionism: Jewish people supporting the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel.

Jewish people, Jewish homeland. That IS organized religion.

'Since1865, the Klan has typically seen itself as a Christian organization…" (SPLC).

Again, organized religion.

1 Like

That quote by the christian,fascist Pence seems like something that Goebbels would have said!

We stand with the Third Reich because we believe in right over wrong, and good over evil, and in liberty over tyranny.

Pence is the proof of what Sinclair Lewis wrote: " WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG AND BE CARRYING THE CROSS!"

11 Likes

Elites/wealthy ensured the rise of the Fourth Reich in planning two
years before the end of WWII … morphing OSS into CIA … preparing
operations to destroy our press, bring ex-Nazis into the US/200,000
used to found the CIA, funneled into the FBI and other government
agencies and to “hot spots” around the world. And in operations to
ensure that only the right wing would rise in nations over which the
US had control after WWII - Germany, Japan, Italy, France.
At the same time higher ups in the Germany military were visiting our
Pentagon in order to make deals.

This rise of the Fourth Reich has been 75 years in the making …!!

Also consider that John Stockwell, former CIA and CIA whistleblower
refers to the CIA as “Catholics in Action.”

The Vatican didn’t give up their armies, they moved to covert military
operations via the CIA.

True –

Organized patriarchal religions underpin Elite-Patriarchy –

“Christianity” issued the licenses to Elites which have done such great harm to our planet –

“Manifest Destiny” and “Man’s Dominion Over Nature.”

That exploitation of nature, animal life, natural resources – and even exploitation of human
beings according to various myths of “inferiority” – is bringing us to a very destructive end.

Right now, our natural systems are crumbling – and our illegal wars of aggression rage everywhere.

How many more in the planning?

1 Like

Yunzer- Bill Maher and his fellow travelling buddies do not represent most Zionists or White Supremacists. Or atheists, for that matter.:wink::wink::grinning: Most atheists I know follow the Marxists: " I wouldn’t want to belong to a club ( party ) that would have me as a member ". Groucho Marx

mrsann –

I don’t watch Bill Maher … but I have seen a good bit of his movie on religion – title something
which combines religion and ridiculous…which I can’t quite put together at the moment. :slight_smile:

But as I reflected back on his look at religions, I don’t recall anywhere that he mentioned that they
were all male-dominated religions which underpin Elite-patriarchy. Did I miss it somewhere?

My very favorite musician.

1 Like

Nicely stated.

1 Like

No, Zionist Jews regard themselves more as a nationality than a religion - many never get near a synagogue.

Religiosity? Bill Maher is a comedian. I, on the other hand, take myself very, very seriously.:wink: As we all should.
We should all have a group hug right now, too.

1 Like

Right over wrong and good over evil? He’s in the wrong line of work to be spouting that garbage!

Here’s kind of a hard bop tribute to Coltrane. Go to about minute 31:40.

Peace
Po

"Pence claimed the decision was made “in the best interest of the United States”

Translation:

“My Christian Zionists will like me more now.”

1 Like

Pence is such an amateur. The GOP have been running with absolute imbeciles since Qauyle. Pallin. Not one VP candidate who could responsibly assume the presidency. Cheney, of course was an outright war criminal, and proud of the fact
These trends are an Achilles heel in the Republican Party. If in fact Trump is removed from office, Pence assuming the presidency would be the death of the Reagan GOP. Not something a lot of people think about. I personally have little problem with it. The GOP is now like Rasputin, it simply won’t die because it is so fucking mean. But it can be put, in time, to actually numerically be in representation of it’s 30% hardcore unrepentant base. It happened similar from 1932 through 52, at least with the presidency. People think it’s impossible now, but I think in due time it may return that the presidency generally is retained by Democrats. The GOP is now the party of the dead and dying, and the grossly ignorant. Only time will tell.

1 Like

Absolutely agree, religion in any and all its forms is the root of all evil. It is a miracle that mankind has survived in spite of religion, not because of it. Unfortunately Zionism is not religion, only a form of political terrorists.

1 Like

True, but I’ve never met a Zionist who isn’t also a Jewish.

oops. “I’ve never met a Zionist who isn’t also Jewish.”