Home | About | Donate

Day After Promising to 'End Endless Wars,' Trump Deploys 1,500 Additional Troops to Saudi Arabia

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/11/day-after-promising-end-endless-wars-trump-deploys-1500-additional-troops-saudi

2 Likes

From the article:

“The combination of stationing USA troops in Saudi Arabia and greenlighting Turkey’s invasion of Syria (which could lead to imprisoned ISIS warriors being freed) could be explosive…”

Almost as if by design, eh? Or, even worse, could it be Twump trying to keep impeachment off the front page, regardless of the effects on others? Does ANYBODY really believe this organism wants peace, whatever the reason?

17 Likes

suggest this additional added to our soldiers already in Kuwait, Afghan, air power in Iraq and Saudi may be message to Iran, Turkey, Syria.

Maybe this backs up BiBi or baby in Israel trying to acquire his continued power there as PM.

Maybe our aircraft carriers are more vulnerable to missles. Remember Falklands ship damage.

If John Bolton knows this - he should be over joyed. His warped policy of hatred wins.

4 Likes

The desperate Jack Ass needs to be taken out of the White House in cuffs before he pushes the button as he will do anything to attempt saving himself. Enough is enough !!! Bernie 2020 !

14 Likes

Why am I suspicious that Jared Kushner’s fingerprints all over this?

Oh, yeah, now I remember:

12 Likes

“Fun fact: the presence of U.S military personnel in Saudi Arabia prompted Osama bin Laden’s 1996 declaration of war,” said Ackerman.

Yes indeed.

9 Likes

I despise to sight of that simpering little weasel and plastic faced wife. Lining their pockets while alighting themselves with Israel and the saudis. This will be a disaster.

9 Likes

In fairness, Saudi money is all over DC. Sauds taking a chance inflaming the jihadis again over this.

this whole thing reminds me of Libya. So much muddle out there. I’m trying to wait until more and better information gets out that isn’t planted by “official sources”.

Frigging mess.

5 Likes

Well see here; 5 have already escaped; what mayhem might they create:

5 Likes

But Jared was cultivated from the get go like a hothouse rose.

Of course, it’s easy to seduce a combo of slimy/gullible/naive/Zionist/opportunist with real estate debts.

4 Likes

Indeed, as in the reason for 9/11 and other such retaliatory strikes to the US. Maybe more Americans should be reminded by those of you do know and remember!

1 Like

Well Gore Vidal called our country The United States of Amnesia.

5 Likes

Insightful man, Gore Vidal, and many others such as Chalmers Johnson, et al.

3 Likes

They’ll run back to Istanbul where they came from and then Sultan Tayyip will send them on.

1 Like

Off we go into the wild blue yonder, to win the election for Trump.

Every good patriot stands behind the war President.

2 Likes

no doubt. kushner’s been playing his own game of family enrichment during this gig.

all these people are such remarkable specimens of the worst of our species it’s hard to keep track of all the vermin.

7 Likes

Grifter appeased Erdogan by selling out the Kurds because Grifter has business dealings in Turkey.
It has nothing to do with ending foreign wars.
Grifter cares only for profits and ego.
IMPEACH!!!

7 Likes

Another shitstorm of unimaginable magnitude is brewing in the ME. It has ‘six ways from Sunday’ to go wrong. The escape of ISIL(ISIS) prisoners being of greater concern as of now. But really, how does an idiot understand how complicated the entire region is? I try and give up after a few broad strokes of limited understanding. I really don’t want to see a mass slaughter of the Kurds though. Peace

2 Likes

Sorry, Kurds, we have to protect our oil.

2 Likes

Trump always sides with murderous dictatorial leaders, it’s who he is.

6 Likes