Home | About | Donate

Day After Promising to 'End Endless Wars,' Trump Deploys 1,500 Additional Troops to Saudi Arabia

True, and like all dictators, if Trump could get away with it, Trump would declare himself president for life!

By the way, welcome to one of the best progressive sites on the net.

2 Likes

It’s good to be King…in fairytales.

1 Like

I hate to say anything positive about Trump. I think he is a complete ning nong but one could say he is following the dictum of Theodore Roosevelt, “Speak softly but carry a big stick”

Speak softly? Doesn’t he threaten everyone. And he doesn’t stick it very hard to our enemies.

Nice choice. Did you study that one up, or just pull it out of your hat?

Mrs. Ann was my inspiration.

So, that Tom Petty song is one of Mrs. Ann’s Hits…

Got it.

It’s about an adolescent male. Who’s now livin’ the dream in Washington, D. C.- " because dreams can come true, it could happen to you, if you’re young at heart. And, a crazy ass sociopath, created by the MSM, as another escape valve from the drudgery of modern American life. "
Living the dream, of course.

You made me remember Jimmy…

Well, on that note, " ah, cha cha cha cha " to you, too.

1 Like

Comments from trump are worthless. He is disingenuous, lies every other sentence, has no genuine concern over our deployments, and it all means nothing to him if he or one of his stooges isn’t going to make money from it.
His followers will believe any sick thing he spews as well.

To quote the late, great Yogi Berra, “It’s deja vu all over again.”

1 Like

Bollocks. Trump shreiks like a toddler whilst he’s waving that tiny mushroom of his around.