Home | About | Donate

DCCC Is Out of Step With Democratic Values

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/08/16/dccc-out-step-democratic-values

1 Like

The DCCC, DSCC, DNC and “Democrat” Party and the Republican Party are not there to be “in step” with Democratic values. They are there to maintain STATUS QUO and the rule of the MIC and Billionaires. The rest of us are just grist for their mill. Trusting them to do the right thing by the rest of us is a suicidal mistake

So, then what?

Another Party with the values of FDR?
We’re pretty far down the rabbit hole

8 Likes

From the article:

“…voters deserve the right to choose an alternative …”

Here’s what I’m waiting to hear from Brand D (but I’m not holding my breath):

“We Democrats are so proud and confident in our platform that we’ll debate anybody, including Greens. Today we formally withdraw our objections to open primaries, and hereby declare ourselves in full support of permanent ballot access and inclusion in debates for all parties whose poll results give them a mathematical chance of winning. No more second-class status for third parties.”

1 Like

“How can wealth persuade poverty to use its political freedom to keep wealth in power? Here lies whole art of Conservative politics.” - Aneurin Bevan circa, 1950

As true regarding political Parties in UK during the 1950’s as it is for the Democrats and Republicans today.

6 Likes

If Our Revolution wants to make a difference, they need to do it outside the d-party. They’re a lost cause.

7 Likes

I would not be surprised if Republicans infiltrated the Democrats and bought themselves key positions in the party. They have stooped to worse tricks like gerrymandering. So no, it would not surprise me if people like Cheri Bustos and Tom Perez were actually Republicans.

The Democratic Party seems to be owned by Republicans and Zionists.

3 Likes

Devil’s advocate says, the republican party tried to disregard much of it’s parties flaws. But when it came time to crap or get off the pot they reunited. That’s where the votes are, like it or not.
Will dems once again gather to the party, the only present way to get enough votes to make a difference, or will we scatter about, hoping for an unlikely third way?

2 Likes

The Rs don’t even need to infiltrate the Dems. Most of the Dems are already Republicans in all but name.

5 Likes

the article glosses over what should be termed authoritarian manipulation, coercion, undermining of the Constitution, the three branches of government and then, of course, there are ancillary, tertiary and cascading effects of implementing the DOMINO EFFECT. The latter NEVER WAS an outside threat. It is only a projection from the predatory mirror world scrambling to keep its propaganda curtain ironed(hint hint).

So why are we giving Israel 4 billion a year??? And why are we supporting the largest prison camp in the world-------FREE THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINE-----THIS IS RACISM!

4 Likes

" DCCC Is Out of Step With Democratic Values"
There’s a spelling error here: not Democratic but democratic. W/O that change is it a false statement.

4 Likes

In other news the sky is blue.

2 Likes

They are not democrats, what do not understand?

Unfortunately, it’s not just the DCCC but the entire “leadership” of the party.  The DNC is rotten to the core.

But . . .  But . . .  The DCCC, DNC and DSCC actually WANT us to commit suicide.  If they get their way then we’ll be stuck with Wind-Sock Joe as the “opposition” to Tweetle-Dumb, and 2020 will be “deja vu all over again.”  Support ONLY those few individual candidates whom you trust based on several years of at least trying – in the face of “Moscow” Mitch and the subversive extreme right – to pass legislation that favors ordinary Americans rather than the One Percent at the top of the food chain.

Do Not Donate One Single Dime to the DCCC, DNC or DSCC!!

2 Likes

Can’t imagine how they’d gather a party until they clean it, nor why it should be of interest.

1 Like

These people have to fail hard.

The only way to make this happen is to vote against them all the way down through November. There’s no need to vote Republican, though at this point it becomes understandable that people do.

“No Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge.”

“But my uncle Angus is a Scotsman and he puts sugar on his porridge.”

“But no true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge.”

I’m 1/2 Scots and I put sugar on my porridge :-)))

1 Like

There are options other than voting for the Fascist Reich

The Repub party reunited because they fear their base.

The d-party has no naturally cohesive base.