Home | About | Donate

Deal of the Day! Get Your Korean Summit That's Not Happening Commemorative Coin At New Low Prices!

Deal of the Day! Get Your Korean Summit That's Not Happening Commemorative Coin At New Low Prices!

The ill-fated "peace summit" with North Korea may have gone the way of so many other Trump Amateur Hour efforts, but we still have the tacky merch - specifically, a commemorative coin with multi-chinned Kim Jong Un and Trump facing off amidst flags and gold and chintzy swirls. And prices have been slashed! The White House gift shop was originally selling the collectible, well in time for the Nobel ceremony, for $24.95. Now it's just $19.95 - cheap, just like how this grossly inept administration's selling out democracy.

Zimet sez: “The White House gift shop … announced the coin as the “deal of the day” for just $19.95…”

Did the White House gift shop supply a reverse-side image of the coin? The one with “Made in – – – – –” stamped on it?
I’m curious to know what the discerning collector might find there.

I’ll take twenty!

I just might have to pop for one of these. Proof positive that the Donald suffers from “premature commemoration”.

I’m waiting for a price cut.