Home | About | Donate

Dear Trump (and the US Media): Iran Doesn’t Have a Nuclear Weapons Program

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/06/23/dear-trump-and-us-media-iran-doesnt-have-nuclear-weapons-program

1 Like

Frump needs to join the crew at “one flew over the coo coo nest” ! Meet your new best friend, nurse Ratchet! How about a frontal lobotomy , instead of a bottle in front of me. Impeach Now! The planet can not wait! You lie? Goodbye! Vote 'em out! Peace

1 Like

Trump should be removed from office.

Only morons would believe that Iran is not attempting to develop nuclear weapons.

I now understand why the left is called the left, you are all on the far left side of the IQ bell-curve.
I pity your stupidity and inability to think critically.

1 Like

Amazing, the whole World KNOWS Iran has never had a nuclear weapons program, the U.N. KNOWS this as does the Nuclear regulatory offices who regularly visit the nuclear facilities in Iran.
BUT, just like in Iraq, where the Iraqis were continually badgered to destroy their WMD, that the U.S. KNEW, they didn’t have any, (Time Magazine had actually run an article on this , when Saddam’s son in law surrendered to U.S. Authorities admitting he was in charge of the program to destroy them all) but realities don’t matter these days, it appears whatever claims are made, (usually without a skerrick of evidence supporting them) are simply accepted as legit and policies then formulated to deal with the pretend issue.
To me, the most painful thing about all this, is the rest of the World KNOWS these are all LIES, yet sits silently without uttering a word in protest. How long will this go on ???