Home | About | Donate

Defending Assault on Peaceful Protesters in DC, William Barr Falsely Claims Pepper Spray 'Not a Chemical Irritant'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/07/defending-assault-peaceful-protesters-dc-william-barr-falsely-claims-pepper-spray

4 Likes

Spray him in the face and let’s see

21 Likes

I am not going into details, but I have experience with pepper spray and I would love to have our crooked, corrupt, and lying S.O. B. that is Trumps Mafia, attorney, take his glasses off and experience what it is like to be pepper sprayed in his eyes because that would be a good lesson for Barr to learn when Barr says:“PEPPER SPRAY NOT A CHEMICAL IRRITANT ?”.

10 Likes

What an awful human William Barr is.
I think we are all looking forward to the day of his name change: William DISbarrED

11 Likes

…It’s truly bizarre how phkd in the head these criminal (G)reedy (O)bnoxious Pricks really are. Bill Barr is fat 'cause he’s so full of crap…

4 Likes

Enough of the Bullshit.

Along the lines of the imperialist propaganda that:

• White phosphorus is not a chemical weapon because the war criminals that market it, claim it is used for illumination.

• Fuel air explosives like MOAB are not weapons of mass destruction just ‘very large’ bombs.

• Drone killing programs are the “humane” alternative to full scale war.

19 Likes

Good points all.
" If no actual gasoline is used, is " gaslighting " really an actual meaningful and verifiable process, producing a real result? I don’t think so. "
U. S. AG William Barr

8 Likes

What a total lying scumbag pos .
Pepper spray is most assuredly a chemical irritant .

4 Likes

Hey you fat fuck top-of-your class Pointy head (for that klan hat, don’t you know), even water is a chemical, so take that head and… But as to in the sense of the question at hand, yes, pepper is a chemical irritant, much like truth is an irritant to fascism.

10 Likes

Talk is cheap, let him demonstrate in front of a firing squad of pepper rounds.
Afterwards, I’m sure the “non-lethal” bean-bag test at close range to the back-of-the-head test will be canceled.

3 Likes

Exactly why Trump picked him!

8 Likes

Judging by his behavior, he might not be a human in certain important ways.

5 Likes

Just make him chew and swallow a Scotch Bonnet pepper. If he’s still alive after, I’m sure he will have changed his mind.

6 Likes

Here in Alaska we use it to stop Grizzly, Bears and if that is not a chemical irritant, I do not know what is!

11 Likes

I guess his Fox viewers believe him when he says that pepper spray is not a chemical. How stupid can you be? Water is a chemical, hydrogen dioxide. Everything you see has a chemical formula. Mr. Roly Poly wants to deploy the military against his citizens. He doesn’t give a damn. A strict Catholic, he thinks the rapture is right around the corner.

5 Likes

Another profoundly patriotic Republican. Probably thinks waterboarding isn’t torture - unless applied to him.
Whew, talk about a virus.

4 Likes

Don’s found the answer to his question “where’s my Roy Cohn?”

6 Likes

Like all Sociopathic Nazi/Fascist White Supremacists Mr William Barr is psychotic.

3 Likes

That’s why trump is so happy to have him. They were made for each other.

2 Likes

Psychopathy is not the same as psychosis, and I have never heard of any psychopath that was also psychotic. Psychopaths, who have reptilian emotions, don’t suffer from conflicts and therefore never have to give up their connection to reality in order to save themselves.

1 Like