Home | About | Donate

'Definition of a Rigged System,' Says Sanders Campaign After DNC Changes Debate Rules for Billionaire Latecomer Mike Bloomberg

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/31/definition-rigged-system-says-sanders-campaign-after-dnc-changes-debate-rules

11 Likes

FUCK THIS!!! Time to donate to Bernie again>>>>>$$$

38 Likes

Tom Perez would fellate a goat for five bucks.

35 Likes

Tom Perez’s one regret is that he didn’t scout Davos for other candidates.

20 Likes

Billionaires should not exist. We have got to stop voting for, " Fat Cats"!

30 Likes

I would say, FUCK the DNC, but the word picture of getting it on with Tom Perez is something I don’t even wanna begin to give free rent in my mind to. BERNIE FOREVER!

11 Likes

I needed the chuckle CF! Thank you! Just donated to Bernie again because of the insanity going on out there in “LIAR LAND” and “FIXVILLE”!!!

16 Likes

For free.

4 Likes

DNC still just as corrupt as in 2016.
The Perez appointments to convention rules committee and platform committee are his yes men?

18 Likes

No, David, the real threats are the corporate media’s BLATANT LIES (See “Morning Joe” on M4A this morning?) and the MORONS who are too fucking lazy to research or wake up from their propaganda and programming!

19 Likes

Stop & Frisk Mike is no match for the Humanitarian Bernie.

Mike Bloomberg must be exposed for the Bigot that he is.

I would not mind his disgusting Stop & Frisk policy if it were applied across the board throughout New York City.

But this degrading policy only applied to the Black and Brown communities.

They should have been Stopping and Frisking the folks down on Wall Street with pockets filled with Cocaine and plies of cash that they just legally robbed from the working class.

Bloomberg never applied his bigoted policy to the the Jewish neighborhoods or the Rich folks on Park Ave, only to Black and Spanish Harlem.

When Mayor De Blasio ended this Un-American activity the crime rate went precipitously down.

Bloomberg has a ton of baggage and it might be helpful if it were brought out in the debates instead of giving him a free pass and allowing him to write his own history with unchallenged TV ads.

BERNIE SANDERS - 2020

23 Likes

Sorry, oldie, but I have to disagree: MORE CORRUPT!!!
Did you see the list of appointees Perez made?
Or the ability to magically erase Bernie even if he wins the nomination because he might not be a REAL DAMNOCRAP?!

17 Likes

I guess it’s too bad Tulsi and Booker and Williamson don’t have $50 billion to buy their way into Perez’ brothel.

12 Likes

Instructive to see how members of the Democrat’s right-leaning power structure fall over themselves to appease a rich cis-gendered white man suffering from affluenza and hyper-narcissism.

22 Likes

You could be talking about Trump there. Of course it’s clear the borg’s ethics are no better than Trump’s. They are in fact, Trump.

5 Likes

The team of GREED CAPITALISTS always cover their wealthy pals’ asses!

7 Likes

Same. Same.

5 Likes

In the meantime, local right-wing Democrats in City Hall are blocking progressives efforts to engage in protests against the Party’s anti-democratic practices at the Democrats 2020 convention in Milwaukee.

www.wisn .com /article/wisconsin-group-demands-permit-to-protest-at-dnc/30683541#

14 Likes

You are correct. It seems that Bernie and his people have finally come to the realization that they must run AGAINST the DNC as well as it’s handpicked corporate crony candidates. And in doing so he must pit the democratic electorate against them as well.
There has been a civil war brewing within the Democratic Party. The time has come to fight it and decide the the future of the Party once and for all.

23 Likes

We need to defy them all and make the Dems Chicago Convention (1968) look like a minor scuffle. We are facing two existential threats-nuclear winter and ecological collapse. Time we acted as these are the true emergencies.

24 Likes