Home | About | Donate

Demand Justice Targets Democratic Sen. Chris Coons For Voting in Favor of Trump Judicial Nominees

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/02/demand-justice-targets-democratic-sen-chris-coons-voting-favor-trump-judicial

Delaware Senator Chris " Dino " Coons is a lot closer to the truth. Watching this " go to " Dem guy for the talking head crowd on TeeVee, turns watching paint dry on a barn, into an outdoor rock show featuring Insane Clown Posse.

3 Likes

You couldn’t primary Schumer when the Democratic Party was closing voter registration 6-7(?) months before the elections. " It was a small club and … well, you know. "
Now Gov. Cuomo has signed new legislation and registering is much easier; not great of course, but better. New York State remains a marsh with a toxic canal, but is no longer a swamp, so to speak.

2 Likes

I see the voter/voting reform legislation languishes at Moscow Mitch’s desk.
A good thing to be bugging our congress critters about.

I figured you for a Detroit rap fangirl.

I’ve never considered living there or Detroit, either. Most of the people in the West meet folks who are from those places, not going to those places.
Just sayin’.

ICP is from there. Still calling it home.

Detroit is now hipster central, ya heard.

Young arty types moving in to gentrify it.

Here’s one of my favorite Detroit rappers, Elzhi, formerly of the group, Slum Village. The video actually does a nice little piggyback off of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind…Enjoy: