Home | About | Donate

Demanding Diplomacy With North Korea, Women Leaders Condemn Trump Warmongering

Demanding Diplomacy With North Korea, Women Leaders Condemn Trump Warmongering

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

As tensions between the U.S. and North Korea reached a fever pitch, hundreds of women leaders and organizations are calling for urgent de-escalation, emphasizing diplomacy over warmongering to bring greater security to the whole region.

" They know there is no military solution to this crisis just as there hasn’t been one in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Syria. U.S. military intervention will not and cannot solve a political problem." Colonel Ann Wright.

Very true Ann, they may know it, but that is irrelevant to them because it is not about solving a " political problem" that is a canard! Because It is really about solving a potential economic problem.

It’s situations like this when I wish they hadn’t done away with duels. Maybe we could reinstate the practice and begin to reduce the need for nuclear weapons.

Both they are both cowards hiding behind others all their lives! But I surely agree with you.

test table

Trump’s embarrassing speech at the UN reminds me of how the West portrayed Nikita Khrushchev when he banged his shoe on the table at the UN and said to the US “We will bury you”.

The US press of course said that this was a military threat while many more independent analysts said the he meant that the Soviet Union would bury the US economically.

In both cases, the leaders marginalized their own countries.