Home | About | Donate

Demands for Probe, Possible Criminal Charges as Trump Accused of Withholding Data Needed to Reunite Families

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/03/demands-probe-possible-criminal-charges-trump-accused-withholding-data-needed

2 Likes

The horror of this current administration is becoming more evident with every passing day. Investigate, prosecute, convict and sentence these Nazi Republicans to where the sun doesn’t shine. Peace

9 Likes

The administration’s obstruction of efforts to reunite kidnapped children with their families if horrendous - whether 666 or 628. HOWEVER, this is the number of children they admit having in their custody for whom they cannot locate families. A year or so ago there were reports of around 1,300 children who had been taken into custody and handed over to state or religious foster care agencies which had lost track of them - had no record as to whom they had been given. Parents who were trying to locate their children were being told that the system had lost them. I never heard any follow-up on how many of these kids were ever located, if any.

3 Likes

If they are not prosecuted, that tells me that America is now fascist, Amerika. What these criminals have done in my name, makes me ashamed of being an American, citizen!

4 Likes

Joe will not permit such a probe and certainly not charges.

True. I can write Joe’s speech for him: " WE NEED TO HEAL OUR COUNTRY".

3 Likes

Obama’s third term + Clinton’s third term combined.

1 Like

If any in the trump family or the White House are pardoned by Biden, then Biden himself is complicit. Let’s hope he doesn’t go down that road of “Let bygones be bygones”. The only way this nation will be able to heal is if everyone is treated equally under the law.

4 Likes

Surprise, surprise, trump should be criminally charged. Starting years ago.

1 Like

“Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels,” Trump said

Even if this were true, should the children pay for this?

2 Likes

Bart, I read yesterday that Trump is planning to pardon his family members, such as Ivanka, among some others.

We certainly have had very little to be proud of for the last four years. Here comes the sun.

I can see no reason to believe that this cancer can be cured with bandaids. Let us all hope that Joe is up for some long overdue heavy lifting.