Home | About | Donate

Demands for Trump Labor Secretary to Resign After 'Jaw-Dropping' and 'Enraging' Story About Sweetheart Deal for Billionaire Pedophile

Demands for Trump Labor Secretary to Resign After 'Jaw-Dropping' and 'Enraging' Story About Sweetheart Deal for Billionaire Pedophile

Jake Johnson, staff writer

President Donald Trump's Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta is rumored to be on the short list of possible attorney general nominees, but he faced demands to resign immediately on Wednesday after an "incredibly disturbing" bombshell investigation by the Miami Herald revealed that—in his previous role as Miami's top prosecutor—Acosta "

1 Like

Trump keeps picking sex addicts and pedophiles for top positions in his Govt. Hmmm…

4 Likes

Again folks, this is a pay-as-you-go nation now. Even in court it doesn’t matter what the color of your skin is. It’s the color of your money that makes all the difference.
In a capitalist nation the wealthy pay fines, and the poor go to jail. It’s been that way for 240 years.

11 Likes

Pedophile protection racket.

8 Likes

Yes, Hmmm…, indeed.

4 Likes

So how’s that swamp-draining project going, Donnie?

3 Likes

He said he’d only hire the best… best crooks, deviants and miscreants. So much for draining the swamp.

7 Likes

International sex trafficking? Sounds like just the kind of guy that Trump’s evangelical Christian supporters can get behind…

11 Likes

One man’s swamp is another man’s spa…

3 Likes

As I pick my chin up off the floor…shocked, dismayed and now crushed at what our govmint has become. As a victim at the age of 9 I know that castration is warranted, not a get outta jail free card. What a disgusting mass of scum.

12 Likes

“international sex trafficking operation” ya can’t make this stuff up.

BTW, Cohen pleaded guilty this am to lying about Trump’s business deals w/Russia. They were indeed occurring at a time when Cohen/Trump said they were not.

Michael Cohen pleads guilty, says he lied about Trump’s knowledge of Moscow project

3 Likes

Acosta isn’t a pedophile, he protected one as a prosecutor because the pedophile was a rich friend of his - a rich friend of Bill Clinton and Trump too. In some ways, that is worse…

4 Likes

I just went around and asked four co-workers here in the DOL if they had heard this news. None have.

4 Likes

Excellent reporting, Miami Herald, and great timing. May that civil lawsuit against Epstein on Dec 4 cause some serious upheaval. I hope there’s some heavy sweating going on right now in the billionaire’s club.

7 Likes

Not to detract from the reporting or comments here but you might want to read this and the comments as well.

3 Likes

Yes, the story here on CD is not very thorough.

Impeach him, impeach them all. When impeached, they cannot be pardoned. If they resign or are fired, they can be pardoned by twitler and everything can be sealed up.
;-})

2 Likes

For once a mainstream media outlet does it’s job.

This sick creep (Epstein) belongs behind bars. Acosta may have been doing his “job,” and doing it very well from the looks of it but would he have Epstein around his children?

Epstein’s victims probably number in the thousands. He used “regulars” to procure other 14 and 15 year old girls. They were told to target children from broken homes, foster children, runaways and the poor. Many of these 14 or 15 year old girls couldn’t afford shoes or a meal and needed the money.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s that, I think it’s the lifting of the lid on Pandora’s Box. All of the news outlets are letting us peek-in. If the box was thrown open the House of Cards would crumble. Let all the ghosts out slowly so we can catch our breath. T___P has even threatened to release ugly documents. Gee, I wonder what they say???