Home | About | Donate

Demands for Trump Removal Grow as 'Fascist' Speech Condemned as Declaration of War Against US Public

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/02/demands-trump-removal-grow-fascist-speech-condemned-declaration-war-against-us

11 Likes

I hold my Voltaire with much more reverence than Trump holds that bible. Voltaire has served me much better than the bible has served Trump. We hold these truths to be self evident. (Voltaire would have had a field day with Trump–probably would have made him stroke out by now were he still with us.)

17 Likes

Time for the citizens of the USA to ‘declare a war’ on Trump as a response to the rivers of blood already dripping from his tiny hands. Time to invoke the 25th Amendment that removes unbalanced and treasonous president both of which Donald proved he highly qualifies.

37 Likes

Very good responce, agree, the monster trump MUST go, by any means, and to any destination, my choice would be to HELL itself!

21 Likes

Trump is not and never was a “builder”.

Trump is a person who tears down everyone and everything not of himself.
Now he’s tearing down America for his own gain.
He has always brought to my mind this piece, from Edgar Guest.

“I watched them tearing a building down,

A gang of men in a busy town.
With a ho-heave-ho and a lusty yell,
They swung a beam, and the side wall fell.
I asked the foreman: “Are these skilled–
And the men you’d hire if you had to build?”
He gave me a laugh and said: “No, indeed!
Just common labor is all I need.
I can wreck in a day or two
What builders have taken a year to do.”
And I thought to myself as I went my way,
Which of these roles have I tried to play?
Am I a builder who works with care
Measuring life by a rule and square?
Am I shaping my deeds to a well made Plan,
Patiently doing the best I can?
Or am I a wrecker, who walks the town
Content with the labor of tearing down?”

24 Likes

Followed by Mitch McConnell and a few others. Everyone has their limits of what they can tolerate. This would be better for all concerned including Trump.

18 Likes

Jake Johnson did a great job with this piece, at this historical moment. Great photo-portrait, too: The only side of His Pestilency’s head I can glance at without protective goggles. Ain’t livin’ long like this…

7 Likes

Being a relic I thought I would miss out on the road warrior phase, life is full of surprises.

12 Likes

That is so much the model healthy spirit, people should use it on protest signs! I have no doubt in my mind (well, maybe just a little one) that you’ll beat the odds and live forever.

7 Likes

Trump & his Facist Regime have already taken over this Country. Guess THIS is what HE meant by “Make America Great Again”!? Notice that for some time now, seems Trump just does everything unilaterally ~ no need for Congress to have any say in anything anymore, Trump just does what he dam* well pleases. Don’t hear a peep out of Congress itself.
And now the SOB has threatened war against US, the American People & having trashed the Constitution with impunity, it is worthless. Trump-puppet gas served the evil lurking in the shadows quite well! His job was to: (1) polarize the entire nation so that the people would be on opposite sides & not talking, but hating the other side; & (2) be a distraction, a divisive frontman who kept the stupid MSM & the people busy being distracted by his bullshit, dutifully covered by major news outlets, to the exclusion of anything else. This allowed the dirty work to go on unnoticed by the masses. Trump’s power is a front. Look for those hidung behind in shadows ~ evil people, power hungry facists, who ARE SMART ENUFF to pull all this off & create the chaos, the war against American People by their gov’t. Trump is the puppet; too stupid to do all this himself.
He didn’t make the stew, just stirring the pot as it boils over!

32 Likes

Well thank you but it is not original and it is free to all that subscribe. I really don’t want to live forever but getting off the wheel of karma would be a pleasant thought. Trump is going to need some serious spiritual repair done, hope he has a good plan.

9 Likes

I think he intends to buy off the good karma from many of the poor desperate souls he’s creating…

5 Likes

Well this is definitely a time to protect your spirit or karma, maybe he already did that and this is what happens.

3 Likes

In contrast, Biden is giving, right now, a speech of a lifetime. Presidential. Commanding. Hitting the right points about police reforms. He is clearly the leader we need at this moment in time.

4 Likes

And that’s an indicator of our times. We don’t have a Voltaire or the surrounding atmosphere of his epoch. Assange (no Voltaire, but as courageous), has been treated far worst in the 21st century, than the European powers treated Voltaire in the 18th.

6 Likes

Agree except caption does not fit photo.

Beg to differ. He is exactly the wrong person for this moment. This moment is screaming Bernie Sanders and Alexandra Cortez, in my view.

35 Likes

Talk is cheap Senators…Do something!!!

10 Likes

This is the time for a countrywide general strike. The economic powers will kick Trump out fast.

20 Likes

Excerpt from an article on SkyNews:

“As cities burned amid chaos across the US, White House advisers reportedly gave up on the prospect of him delivering an Oval Office address in an attempt to ease tensions, with the president apparently disinterested in giving a message of unity.”

6 Likes