Home | About | Donate

'Democracy Dies...in the Early Morning Light' as Wisconsin GOP Rams Through 'Lame Duck Legislative Coup'

The headline should really be “Democracy is Murdered” in the dark of night…by the R’Con extremists…the definition of “conservative” those people use is so “off”, the stench is overwhelming…

Of course, IMO, “democracy” as it exists now, is so manipulated by wealth and special interests it has become what it was designed for…an easily manipulated mechanism to secure rule by wealth and serve that small minority…to create vast wealth and power to further corrupt politics and legislation, and steal the future via government turned to the Dark Side…an electorate so ignorant, lied-to and manipulated, so dominated by tribal hyper-partisan politics and corrupt sold-out media, politicians on-the-take, corporate/banker/wall street subversion, and the for-profit war machine, we are lucky to have any honest, principled people who will even brave the cesspool of politics to serve the people and truth…

gand –

On day one of Obama’s election he betrayed the liberal voters who had elected him
by moving Rahm Emmanuel in as #1 in the White House –

Obama then moved on – after an overwhelming win – to resurrect the GOP from the ashes.
That is how the GOP got into position for another 4 years of game-playing with the Dem Party
to prevent any liberal legislation from getting through. It was an elaborate scheme also of
moving Joe Libermann, Chair of the DLC/Koch Party into a position of alleged omnipotence
over the Senate. It was a fake.

Rahm Emmanuel, of course, then spent a good deal of his time recruiting right wing Dems for
the party and destroying public education with his push for charter schools.
Charter schools run on money taken from public schools, but citizens do not have the same
control over charter schools that they have over public schools.

Obama, of course, went on to deny Americans the National Health Care System they had voted
for – bailedout companies who had profited from corrupt practices – failed to STOP the Great
“Recession” which was actually a Depression by supporting the economy as his advisers
recommended with X dollars. Obama only was willing to agree to spend 20% of that the dollars
recommended and in the end he spent even less to curtail the “recession.”

Obama – our “Constitutional” expert, also found no problems with W’s expanding spying on
citizens via FISA which was already a violation of our Constitutional rights of citizens.

These are two national parties funded and controlled by the same right wing sources and that
has to be kept in mind – they work together to fool the American public. There are no liberals
or moderates left in either national party. And they are both now war parties tearing other
nations apart literally limb by limb – and they are doing the same here in the US.

I guess maybe we don’t say this enough –

IT’S ONE PARTY/COOPERATING TOGETHER TO END DEMOCRACY FOR BENEFIT OF ELITES.

If we agree that we have identified the evil in government, where are the lesser devils to count on to support our wants and needs for survival? And maybe just as importantly, what weapons work on our perceived enemies?

Uninformed voters, non voters and selfish elitists put these people in office and allow them to stay there - they reap what they sow. Dems have no backbones and most of those in power are corporate owned tools.

So I’m guessing you are saying the good politicians stay home and regulate the fate of the potholes and the crooks move on to Washington. Most people won’t believe it’s that cut and dried.

gand –

From the beginning Our Founders betrayed citizens in not actually creating a democracy
nor in giving us the tools to actually run a democracy.
They created an Elite-Patriarchy and privatized the Commonwealth for their benefit.

So – we’ve had a few hundred years to identify this EVIL if we had looked past the myths
and lies we were taught.

And – I would suggest to you that I haven’t seen any program of non-violent revolution going
forward recently that I can think of – but revolution usually happens as an understanding that
many will be sacrificing their lives for others – and that there will be great sacrifice.

That’s why you’re not seeing any real revolution taking place in this nation as yet.
And it may never happen.

Two of the strongest suggestions I’ve made are that Americans STOP supporting “Christianity.”
Members are leaving by droves and this has been true since the 70’s or even earlier and the
trend doesn’t seem to be stopping. “Christianity” underpins Elite-Patriarchy and “White male
supremacy.” “Christianity” and “Capitalism” are the two strongest tools in the Elite toolbox –
used all over the world to move the wealth and natural resources of nations from the many to the
few successfully over hundreds of years here.

STOP the eating of animals – which will help your own body – and which will bring down a
system which involves a long chain of violence – which also effects human beings.

If Net Neutrality’s overturning by the FCC is not corrected by Congress, we can all begin pulling
the plug on cable. Let’s say 20% of us at a time – or all at once.

What are your ideas –
Are you in favor of revolution – and what is your concept of it?
What do you see happening if we continue on as we are – even if we elect another Dem president?

Revolution as an ideal, an emotion, or visceral response to the subversion going on is one thing.
The reality of the blood and bruises of your friends and neighbors, of chaos at hospitals, war veterans suffering flashbacks, etc. is something else. Which to consider? I don’t think there is enough grit for the latter response making it mute.

gand –

Exactly – it’s not something taken lightly –
Families and the welfare of all must be considered.
Most humans want to simply live in peace –
but enslavement does threaten us today.

And we all should recall that almost EVERY “war” in the Middle East
began with a revolution to lift the oppression of a dictator – but very quickly
the revolution was taken over by the dictator’s boss with the US marching in
to allegedly save everyone.
Many warned against it when the pleas began for the US to step in.
And rightly so as we can very plainly see now.
It was all about OIL and control of it.
While also, seemingly, a “Crusade” which has knocked out at least 1 million Muslims.

I just don’t see the mass marches it would take to be successful. Too many people fearful of their employers shitting on them, and this capitalistic government is to blame for that. If the jobs are being threatened maybe their would be enough support for revolt. College and high school students can’t do it alone.

gand –

Well, France has not given up on bringing the masses into the streets.
But I’ve never favored mass marches on Washington, especially on weekends when
no one is there.

People are frightened every day in their jobs of being let go – and that includes any
worker with graying hair – or no children to support – and those who have already run
out their unemployment benefits. They continue to lie about inflation and joblessness
reporting only those who are still collecting unemployment insurance.

Revolution is usually in the hands of the young. That’s why youth is always feared by Elites.

The reality behind all of this is the corporate work that most employees do is enriching Elites
and destroying the planet and humanity.

It’s perhaps those elitists who would have to worry most if any of the disenfranchised become radicalized, and worse if they organize.

Jack, my take is that CD does what they can, puts up some topics counting on commenters to tell the full story, and then takes them down when told to.
This has happened to me several times. The story remains in storage, and often a fresh one with a similar topic will take its place.

I see revolution as war. Diplomacy is always preferred. Who is to say that post revolutionary situations will have different players??? War kills. Revolution kills. Killing is wrong. Maneuver, outsmart, educate your children, friends, neighbors when you can. There are still some rules left to utilize to improve the world.

This has to be one of the most glaring put down of justice. I hope the good people of Wisconsin will put politics aside and maybe put Walker in jail. Then one by one put the rest of the evil doers on trial.

Helen –

Of course, the hope would be for non-violent revolution –
but the only leverage we have over Elites is whatever creative intelligence we
can bring to the battle, our numbers, and awareness that they are still dependent
upon the systems they’ve created to rule over us …

Patriarchy, “Christianity” and its underpinning of Elites-Patriarchy and the economic system
it created: Capitalism.

As everyone sees it, we are of course dependent upon uniting of labor and all coming to
one thought to resist the force of Elitism and its systems. A meeting of the minds.
Elites have done everything they could do to stop such a UNION – in destroying the bond
between males and females/children, the oppression of females who are the majority gender
on the planet, the Civil War – and “Christianity’s” attacks by declarations of Divine Dominion
over Nature, Animal-Life, Natural Resources and even a long list of other human beings
according to various myths of “inferiority.”

Demonizing native people across the planet permitted the stealing of the lands they had
occupied for tens of thousands of years by violent means reminiscent of the “Crusades” and
“Inquisitions” and “Burnings at the stake” which soaked the soil of Europe in blood for hundreds
of years. “Christianity” labeled native people as “pagans, only fit to be fed to the dogs.”
Papal Edicts were followed to “Enslave or Kill” the native here and Africans enslaved here.

This is fascism rising which can only be accomplished by violence and while much of it is hidden
we are also aware of much of the violence of the world which allows the right wing to rise in
assassinations, coups, stolen elections, fake terrorist attacks, co-option of other nations by our
fake Drug War and using drugs and gun violence to corrupt and introduce chaos into our societies.

No one wants to go to war against Elites who likely now control our MIC –

But it is no longer a mystery as to the extent of violence and slaughter that Elites will resort to in
order to take complete control over populations.

The time to act against Elite systems is fleeting however now – and Global Warming is the Wild Card.

We also may only have a spiritual win –

STOP supporting “Christianity” which underpins Elites-Patriarchy and which has over its 2,000 year
reign conducted great violence against Women, Homosexuals, Jews, Native people and many others.

STOP the eating of animals which will also do your body a favor – and which will also break
the long chain of violence which supports the slaughter of millions upon millions of animals
every year and does harm to the human psyche.

Shut down the whole State, general strike. Everyone in the streets.

Actually I have noticed that effect when I post but not here; it was on SOTTdotnet
So, Yes, I think the comments are moderated to have a certain view point emphasized.

Well, just when you thought the shadow of Senator McCarthy was well and truly gone.