Home | About | Donate

Democrats are Failing the Country by Letting Trump Off the Hook

Both parties are failing the country, each in its own special way.

5 Likes

The House leadership isn’t the DNC. At best, it’s the DCCC. My feeling is some of the rancor between Pelosi and AOC has to do more with the lack of doing than anything. People are turning on each other instead of the straight up racist con artist and his white power thugs running this country.

The House leadership and, frankly, the “problem solvers” caucus need to wake up and start realizing people want to see some action. Shrugging your shoulders while saying Trump is terrible is not it. I’m utterly baffled by this so-called strategy. Hell, Nadler wants to hold an impeachment inquiry. Let him do it.

3 Likes

Actually, Caroline, the Democrats are part of this Disguised Global Crony Capitalist Empire — they are the ‘smoother-lying’ neoliberal-con ‘D’ Vichy facade of faux democracy, whereas Emperor Trump and the Republicans are the ‘rougher-talking’ neocon ‘R’ Vichy Party of the exact same EMPIRE.

Only by all Americans standing together and firing a; loud, public, sustained, ‘in-the-streets’, but totally non-violent “SHOUT (not shot) heard round the world” can we ignite an essential Second American people’s peaceful “Political/economic & social Revolution Against EMPIRE” —- as extended and more fully defined from Bernie’s initial call for merely a “Political Revolution” as he started the charge against Empire in his ‘16 campaign strategy.

DUMP
EMPEROR
TRUMP

“We can’t be an EMPIRE”!

3 Likes

They are conjoined twins.

The House leadership raises money for and operates the DCCC, which funds House congressional campaigns specifically. That may be the organization you are talking about. The DNC is run by chairs and vice chairs from different states plus additional members elected porportionally. It is oriented around supporting the presidential nominee and operating the convention. Nancy Pelosi is not even one of California’s members, though her daughter is. Too many progressives have invested it with magical powers it does not have, unfortunately.

geez
It was more of a typo. It should have been ‘democrat leadership’

You may not have noticed but I’m not too careful about punctuation, spelling, or even what I say sometimes!
LOL

English please. Just say what you mean.

It’s a troll and English is not it’s first language

I agree. They have no magical powers. They’re more like a perpetually clenched, ideological sphincter.

1 Like

Old fuddy-duddy that I am, I’ve never seen even one episode of ‘Game of Thrones’.  But the above does remind me of an explanation of Tweetle-Dumb & Associates’ antithesis to Islam: *

Why Do RePoopLickens Most Politicians FEAR Sharia Law?

'Cause Hammurabi said, “LIARS Get Their Tongues Cut Out!”

*  Note that “Tweetle-Dumb & Associates” includes all members of both the RNC and the DNC . . .

1 Like