Home | About | Donate

Denouncing 'Intentional Effort' to Sabotage Election, Judge Orders Nationwide Reversal of DeJoy Mail Changes

Trump will take this to his stacked Supreme Court. And you know what? The USA deserves whatever this cult does to them. Been voting for criminal presidents almost exclusively for over 50 years now.

Here you go. You got what you wanted.

1 Like

I think Carter was our last honest and decent, president. What thinks ye? Peace.

5 Likes

State Democrats act while the Federal Democrats play patsy–so far it seems the only Democrats fighting for us are the ones elected to state positions-the ones in Washington get played by the Republicans on issue after issue-how pathetic

1 Like

Judge Bastian is now in Moscow Mitch’s cross hairs to be replaced by a young, fascist “judge”.

1 Like

HRC IS THE PUPPETEER who supported Harris from the beginning of her campaign (resulting in zero delegates won) and who now has maneuvered Harris into becoming the president when Biden soils himself. Get ready for HRC 2.0.

4 Likes

Not being on the actual ballot matters.
Or the Dems wouldn’t have fought to take them off the ballot in court.

2 Likes

Not everybody got what they wanted. The progressives in this country and I count myself as one, have been battling money/greed since I was old enough to vote.

Not sure what it will take to turn the tide. Environmental collapse is not on most people’s concern list. Life with lemmings is beyond frustrating.

2 Likes

I’m most crestfallen, sincerely, to read such from you. It’s not funny, accomplishes nothing, and exactly resembles the sort of material we get from state provocateurs. What else is supposed to be the point of advocating assassination, aside from surveillance goals? With such pusillanimous gibberish, correspondents win a spot on my list of prime suspects. And I’m truly sorry to suspect that you, in particular, are up to no good here. Too bad.

1 Like

So you condone the Dems suing to remove the Greens from the ballot? You condone all the deceit and corruption within the Democrat party? Highlighting this is slagging them off? Does your conscience never bother you when you lean of democrat malfeasance or do you stamp it down as Trump did his? It is filth vs filth, deceit vs deceit, moron vs brain-dead. Doom no matter whom!

5 Likes

For noseholding LOTE voters, it never is.

3 Likes

HRC was certainly running the entire show in 2016. No more doubt on that score since one of the
former DNC’s dug up the agreement she signed to pay off Obama’s long-unpaid campaign debts as long
as she had total control of how the 2016 election would be run.

As far as this year’s “Dem Debaucle”, it seems somewhat more complex than 2016 as far as HRC. Obviously HRD could still be bankrolling the DNC and dictating terms. But given Obama’s curious involvement first in petitioning Sanders to cooperate with leaving the race, then the even odder intervention to stop the player’s strike, and the pretty startling stuff detailed in Riding the Dragon, OB may have his own dirty laundry to protect. Captain of the ship legal theory, he put JB in a position to do what subsequently occurred.

1 Like

In states where write-in is an option, as long as the names are correct,
it doesn’t change the vote. Its still a write-in vote for the named people (Hawkins, Walker), just not the
Party they are affiliated with,. The Greens had two very highly educated and personable and very people’s rights oriented candidates, 2016. As I recall they even got a media interview with one of the Cuomos. If not being named on the actual ballots matters, why not pull something similar in 2016. Who knows, maybe it was ‘extra-scary’ to a Party trying desperately in 2020 to elude all of those desperate ‘everyday Joes’ who hopes were fired up by Bernie, then killed by the DNC to have a Party which included the same
things Bernie did and had up as candidates real people, one a retired Teamster and the other a female
dump truck driver.

“Ah, c’mon mannnnnnnnnnnnn” “I don’t work for you!” “You’re nothing but a dog faced pony soldier.”

Wow, thanks for that one! I badly needed a reason to smile this morning and that certainly did the trick. The very suggestion that Skeptic Tank might still “have been swayed to vote for Biden” but for this latest in that long list of egregious acts and ommissions by the unDems you’ve diligently been reminding us of, that’s the very definition of “rich”, as in You better get those hip boots out, folks, 'cause the BSing has just been slipped into overdrive. Come on, admit it. You were grinning when you wrote that one, right?. A 10 percent chance? That’s hilarious! I do feel better.

“…and return or reconnect any sorting machines deemed essential…”

I’m guessing the good judge hasn’t seen the photos of the machines (and one has to wonder why). They are not reusable any time soon if at all. All electronics have been removed and wires cut, in short the machines were deliberately trashed so they couldn’t be reused. Millions in fines should be handed down to DeJoy personally, for the cost to replace them, and charges for destroying government property for every machine. I have to wonder, based on the ruling and the condition of the machines, if this judges ruling wasn’t meant to sweep this affair under the rug, and placate the voters.

2 Likes

In many ways Carter was at least a local peak in honesty - I am not aware of any lies he told. And a local peak on decency too but I can’t call him actually decent because of multiple unethical foreign policy decisions. How he handled Afghanistan and Indonesia are the most obvious but his handling of Nicaragua and some other cases were pretty flawed to say the least also.

2 Likes

A vote for Biden is a voter for all the corporations who sponsored Trump, it is a vote for the downfall of democracy in and of itself. A vote for Biden is a vote for disenfranchising people, for allowing only the exclusive access to government by corporations and the 1%. A vote for Biden is a gob of spit in the eye of anyone who wants their opinions and their needs to be answered by a representative government answerable to its population. Trump is bad and the next president after Biden’s 4 years will be worse; emboldened by Biden’s unwillingness to prosecute, emboldened by Biden’s lack of actions to reverse Trumps radical reforms, emboldened by Biden’s representation of Trumps sponsors, emboldened by the knowledge that there will not be an opposition party willing to stand up against right wing excesses.

2 Likes

Yes that includes my state…Alaska.

1 Like

That is because that has been the only choice the American public have been given, from Reagan to now. The most egregious presidential criminal; and the lessor evil criminal for POTUS!

My admittedly not well informed impression of the Green Party over the years has been that of a poorly and never well organized collection of well intended folks (whose ideas I’ve generally agreed with and for whom I’ve voted in the past) that, for a variety of reasons including their own shortcomings have never gotten their act together to the point that they are to be a serious competitor or alternative. And looking at what’s happening now, it seems to me that they show no signs of meaningful improvement.

For example, it appears that the senate race in Texas will no longer have a Green candidate, a shame in my opinion, but it’s because the Green candidate for the office failed to pay the lawfully required filing fee. While it’s true that the constitutionality of requiring such a fee is being challenged in the courts, it was abundantly clear that not paying a legally required fee pending disposition of the challenge in court provided the unDems with a sure way of clearing the field of the Green Party candidate. The Greens essentially gave their political opponents an easy way to defeat them even before a ballot was cast.

I don’t know the details regarding the other states where the unDems are finding ways to keep Green Party candidates off the ballot but I wonder if they’ve been helped out by the failure of the Greens to dot 'em and cross 'em. To the extent there are legal requirements relative to getting on a ballot, a serious party and a serious candidate will make sure they are met.

My current hope for a genuinely progressive political party in the US. is with the Movement for a People’s Party. If they make the kinds of easily avoidable mistakes we continue to see from the Green Party, such as ignoring the requirements to qualify for getting on the ballot, they’ll flounder and fail just like the Greens.

Though not directly relevant to this particular discussion, I’ll mention the obvious - we’ll never have a progressive party if we don’t support efforts to establish one. Whatever the reasons why the Green Party has failed, one of them is because so called progressives have chosen not to support it. Jill Stein was a serious alternative to anything the duopoly put up in 2016, with greater intellectual power and integrity than Trump, Clinton and Sanders combined. Yet the overwhelming number of voters never gave her a serious look. If we want to know why we don’t have a good alternative party, we just need to look in the mirror. If we’d supported the Green Party with our money, hard work and votes, things might be quite different.

4 Likes

I would bet folding money that Biden, too, will parrot the “must look forward not back” stay-out-of-jail-free promise to all the outgoing psychopaths.

2 Likes