Home | About | Donate

Denouncing Seema Verma's "Textbook Definition of Corruption," Jayapal Calls for Medicare Chief's Ouster

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/17/denouncing-seema-vermas-textbook-definition-corruption-jayapal-calls-medicare-chiefs

4 Likes

Seamy Vermin, the definition and prime example (hard to pick one above all the other talent) of trump regime infestation of self-serving extremist criminals.

6 Likes

I would not be surprised in the slightest to learn that when they read her resume it stated “I am a very corrupt individual and look forward to working with an Administration reflecting those values”

Corruption is a qualification for office in the Trump Cabinet.

8 Likes

It is a qualification for working in Washington, DC. Period.

4 Likes

This is the same Seema Verma who wanted the taxpayers to refund her for over $40,000 in jewelry allegedly stolen from her vehicle while on a business trip on the taxpayer dime.

Corrupt without bounds nor shame.

10 Likes

They are seeing the writing on the wall for the November elections so they are taking everything they can and will burn the rest of the country to the ground on their way out. Anyone who votes for a republican from this day forward needs to be put into a mental institution for life.

3 Likes

Along with their Democrat counterparts.

1 Like

He must resign or be removed.”

Neither of which, it appears, will happen.

This seems to be the blueprint for diverting the Covid 19 reporting from the CDC to a private contractor.

3 Likes

That was an amazing story I missed (~https://www.businessinsider.com/seema-verma-stolen-jewelry-claim-47000-reimbursement-2019-12). That is standard procedure with the government? Is that the case when working for a company on travel? The company reimburses for personal items?

In the end she got $2,852.40 which is 2852 too much.

I hate a lot of the Democrats, but the caliber of people Republicans come up with is mind-boggling sometimes.

4 Likes

I’d prefer to see her removed. Forcefully.

4 Likes

She’s more than corrupt, she’s a serial killer.

2 Likes

First we are sad when government is sooo irresponsible and cut throat. First sad, and then angry.
I assume many of us are even beyond that.
Now I just laugh when I hear of bullshit answers to real problems.
We are all talk.
When the Brown shirts come to knock our noggins just for marching screw the pitchforks, it’s time for some lead.
I too am ashamed of our government, top to bottom.

2 Likes

If she is replaced, that one will be worse. Textbook definition of declining kakistocracy.

2 Likes

This is the best article on CD. Thank you

1 Like

…All you have to do is look into those eyes, the intent is there, it’s evil, the way she speaks, the stilted body language, tells you everything you need to know folks…

1 Like

…Simple, they take OUR TAX MONEY AND GIVE IT TO THEIR FRIENDS…They’re criminals, period, full stop!..

1 Like