Home | About | Donate

DeSantis Responds to Racial Justice Protests With Expanded 'Stand Your Ground' Proposal Slammed as 'Legalized Lynching'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/11/desantis-responds-racial-justice-protests-expanded-stand-your-ground-proposal

2 Likes

As Senator Graham so whorishly pointed out

Fix VOTING and these Assholes will reduce in quantity

3 Likes

Racist Republican.

2 Likes

Looks like mini-Trump is moving quickly to claim the Trump mantle in the face of his idol’s defeat, a tantrum by this man-boy over the realization that daddy Trump won’t be able to lift him out of the Florida swamp and into the DC swamp. God I hate these people.

3 Likes

Sigh, time to write another check to the ACLU, FL divsion.
Open season on protesters? Oh Hell to the NO.
DeSantis really really has his head up into 45’s nether regions.

3 Likes

DeSantis is my governor and he is up Trump’s butt.

1 Like

You needn’t hate them my friend, just Love them to Death.

2 Likes

So, Gov. DeSantis believes that every Floridian is of equally sound mind & totally rational in their thinking, w/o any bias or prejudicial thinking & that each person, at all times, is in their right mind, able to see all situations perfectly clearly & therefore is perfectly fit to be the truly righteous judge, jury & executioner of any given situation they find themselves in, at any given time…how Divine thou art. “Not!” No crazies. No mistakes/misunderstandings. No anger management issues. No siree. No justice system needed in Florida – it’s a do it yourself thing & “we trust you”?!?

Mister Governor…You are perfect example of why such things will never work & proof that some of the craziest people in Florida are holding the highest office. What you promote is anarchy. Guess you don’t get out much & assume all visitors & residents of your State see all things the same way, all the time.
I sure as hell won’t be returning to Florida anytime soon.

1 Like