Home | About | Donate

Despite Attack by Party Establishment at DCCC, Progressive Democrat Laura Moser Advances to Texas Run-Off

Despite Attack by Party Establishment at DCCC, Progressive Democrat Laura Moser Advances to Texas Run-Off

Julia Conley, staff writer

Despite the Democratic establishment's best efforts to end progressive candidate Laura Moser's chance at representing Texas's seventh congressional district, the former journalist and political activist gathered enough support in Tuesday's primary election to make it into a run-off race in May.

And the Democrats wonder why they can’t win election. Their feeble efforts are simply trying to clean up the Electoral Vomitorium with no gloves and buckets of Puke!

In the movie, Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid, hearing the phrase " cleaning woman " made the P.I. ( Steve Martin ) go completely bonkers. Could something similar be causing you to rant so hard, it’s ruined my lunch?

With 49% of the total vote in play, Moser has a great chance to represent Houston in Congress. Thanks to progressives coordinating with Our Revolution, apparently. That’s good news. In Texas, that’s great news, actually.

Bernie… this is what the Democrats did to you, and they will do it again if you run in 2020.
Stay away from the democratic party, they would rather have you lose than elect a progressive.

Thanks DCCC, we have more progressive candidates. Want to talk trash about them too, I’m sure they could use the cash infusion.

That is my Rep. from Northern NM, Ben Ray Lujan. Another Lujan, Neoliberal is running for Governor.

The Democratic party is… and has been " the more effective evil" and one wonders if Bernie will allow the evil and corrupt DNC to compromise his integrity again in 2020.

FANFRIGGENTASTIC! In a state that went heavy Trump, they are going to quibble over her Paris Texas comment, and she has apologized. The gal makes sense. And with a party that celebrates that god awful super delegated scheme? Gimme a break. I’m going to vote for that Russian spoiler Jill Stein.