Home | About | Donate

Despite Congress Providing $4.6 Billion in Additional Funding for Border, Pence Says Conditions Still the Fault of Democrats

You all are being so unfair to Pelosi and her band of pathetic Democrats. Word is, she is typing a really strongly worded letter to Pence. I am told that this letter, literally, glows with moral clarity and that anyone that reads it will fall to their knees, look to heaven and will thereafter do what is right. I will keep you all posted. I am also told that the only holdup is that a letter with this much power needs a special printer. Pence is pure evil, by the way.

3 Likes

The lesser of Two Evils is usually the MORE EFFECTIVE EVIL!

4 Likes

Ole Pence boy was looking for children to feed on later that evening. There’s more of us than them! Let’s use that power! Revolution is legal! It’s guaranteed by the Declaration of independence!

" > Always remember that the people are not fighting for ideas, nor for what is in men’s minds. The people fight and accept the sacrifices demanded by the struggle in order to gain material advantages, to live better and in peace, to benefit from progress, and for the better future of their children. National liberation, the struggle against colonialism, the construction of peace, progress and independence are hollow words devoid of any significance unless they can be translated into a real improvement of living conditions."

Amílcar Cabral,

1 Like

I hope there are a couple of Inspectors General on site to monitor this four and a half billion dollars going to the border.
What is Pence other than a puppet with trump’s hand up his ass?

2 Likes

The Right Wing fascists hypocrisy knows no bounds. There camps are either in great condition and the reported human rights abuses are ‘fake’news’ or they are a mess and it is the Democrat’s fault. Which the eff is it?!

Which takes me to my second point. No matter what the Democrats do, THEY WILL ALWAYS BE BLAMED AND DEMONIZED BY THE RIGHT WING FASCISTS! So, Pelosi and Schumer, how about fighting for what’s right for a change, and not for what’s convenient.

3 Likes

And Nancy is the oldest living Prostitute on the Planet.

2 Likes

Pence went to the Centers and saw them with his own eyes yet called it an Outrage that they were labeled as Concentration Camps and all was fine! Why did no one throw Him in there?

3 Likes
4 Likes

What? Like a 3D?

You’d think that every "chirstian’ church would be preaching fire and Brimstone about, and against this.

I haven’t been to Sunday church since the day I was confirmed 55 years ago but I’d bet it’s crickets in 99% of them

2 Likes

That wacko wouldn’t look at women in cages according to the Guardians reporting…there are a pair of shoes out there that I’d love to urinate on, you bet there are.

2 Likes

Dumb Ass pence: DO YOU HAVE NO BRAIN!

2 Likes

So there’s a kinky angle. Not surprising, given the nearly unbearable twisted appetites that build up when you go through life having to hold your face that way. (Appetites so lascisvious they can only be slaked with the help of billionaire buddies trading in girlflesh.)

Oh wait, you meant the described interaction in a metaphorical sense – sorry I got off-track threre. Probably also in a rhetorical sense, but I’ll stoutly sally forth to answer the unanswerable, because I’m the themsplainer!

Personally, I have to give Pence some sole credit for at least being one of the eye-catching puppets – like Oscar the Grouch, only at 180 degrees. A really good puppet captures some mythic or subconscious personality archetype so perfectly that it’s unforgettable. What’s unforgettable about Pence is his sanctimony. Nobody does that line better, not even Orangeman.

1 Like

Speaking in Pence’s theocratic language–he is a demon.
He serves Satan.
He and his minions are destined to burn forever in a lake of everlasting fire.
Jesus would whip Pence, just like he whipped the money-changers doing business in the temple.
Pence should have been aborted.

3 Likes

You will find a lot of agreement on that score. McConnell is another. These are such warped men that babble on about “freedom” while being the primary obstacles toward what they proclaim.

1 Like

PRAGMATISM! Y U NO WIN BLAME GAME!? :angry:

Isn’t it funny how, whenever Trump has a bad week and seems to just be going off the rails again, they march Mike Pence out in public?
A display for the American people as to just how bad things could be. Their collective warning that, if shit goes south, this bible humping, flag sucking moron will be POTUS.
There has not been a better presidential assassination insurance policy since Dan Quayle.

1 Like

You have to remember that Christian fundamentalists first and foremost follow the new Gospel of Prosperity. You know, the one that says Jeebus wants every one to be rich. That’s why they only care about fetuses in the womb, as once you are born, you’re on your own. If you succeed, then you were following God’s will. If you don’t, well, it’s your own damn fault.

AOC was right, giving money to the Republicans and assuming they are going to spend it to improve conditions at detention centers was naive and idiotic.

Nancy should have never agreed to give sadistic heartless maniacs money to improve the lives of people the Republicans Hate and could care less if they live or die.

The Progressive Wing of the Dem Party had it exactly right, but Nancy mocked them and made snide sarcastic remarks about their efforts to attach demands on the money allocated to improve Humanitarian Conditions for our fellow human beings seeking Asylum.

1 Like

but wait, i thought there were no unacceptable conditions pence.
can’t have it both ways.