Home | About | Donate

Devin Nunes Has a Cow, and Free Speech Is Endangered

Devin Nunes Has a Cow, and Free Speech Is Endangered

Trevor Timm

California Rep.

Nunes will make a good cell-mate for Trump.

They both have easily bruised egos.

They can pamper each other day in and day out.

1 Like

I’d like to know if there are any funding sites (GoFundMe or whatever) set up for Devin Nunes’s cow – & any of the other defendants.

I don’t even have a Twitter account, but this is one of the best (& most hilarious) streams of protest I’ve ever seen. If I were ever gonna get a Twitter account (no such plans at this point), this would be why. I love this! With all the horrifying crap Trump & his cronies bring to my day every time I read the news – & I mean, His Loathsome Trash** has infected everything – reading these tweets at least brings some much needed humor into it all.

If anyone knows of any sites legitimately set up for a defense fund for any of the defendants, please post the info.

**my current filing label for anything Trump, including his flunkies

Thanks!

Seth Meyers’ take on the Nunes’ Cow twitter account is side-splittingly hilarious. You can view it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S5PYP_TfK4.

5 Likes

Judging from the free publicity of “Nunes’ Cow” Nunes is going to rue the day that he filed this stupid lawsuit and tangled with his twitter Mom and Cows.

5 Likes

No need to donate - He is suing Twitter and they have plenty of money for a defense.

1 Like

I believe Nunes named several different parties in his suit, including Nunes’Cow as an “individual person”… not sure, but I think that’s the term they used. :smile: So I’m guessing “he” has to finance his own defense…

I’ve never seen this show before so I have to thank you. It was hilarious. Thanks,