Home | About | Donate

Did the National Enquirer blackmail Amazon’s Jeff Bezos to Protect the Saudi Crown Prince?

Did the National Enquirer blackmail Amazon’s Jeff Bezos to Protect the Saudi Crown Prince?

Juan Cole

David Pecker’s attempt to blackmail Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos would not ordinarily attract my eye. Except for this paragraph:

“And sometimes Mr. Pecker mixes it all together:

“After Mr. Trump became president, he rewarded Mr. Pecker’s loyalty with a White House dinner to which the media executive brought a guest with important ties to the royals in Saudi Arabia. At the time, Mr. Pecker was pursuing business there while also hunting for financing for acquisitions…”

I call scurrilous attempt at Kabuki.

The NY Amazon headquarters tax payer debacle cum beneficent extravaganza has begun to sicken the awakening multitudes who are to be scammed.

Reconsidering the project? You bet your bippy!

Ahhhh… poor Bezos needs a blankie of media victimhood.

The Amazon monopoly should be broken up.

I wonder if Pecker’s hired guns have something to do with Stormy Daniels and her attorney Michael Avenetti? They have both seemed to have vanished off of the media’s radar screen.

Oh, the sweet irony of Bezos claiming that Pecker had access to government surveillance of his phone.

Jeff, baby, they might have been using one of your own products on you! Nice:

Just look at all of the “entitled scum” we are talking about here in Mr. Coles article, and then answer those questions.

Time to settle into a comfortable chair with a HUGE bowl of well buttered popcorn. This shit show is going to take a while to unravel.

Nude video/photos of Jeff Bezos. Those will make his soon-to-be ex-wife one rich woman.

Obviously Bezos already understood this when he went public with these emails. We can assume that he told his wife prior to publishing this info. Does he have a prenup agreement already in place? Does it really matter to any of us what is going on in his personal life? Should I make more popcorn?

I don’t care about what happens between consenting adults like Bezos and his mistress. But my sympathy for their privacy drops to near zero when he whines about HIS privacy while selling the government a wide array of spying products designed to invade MY privacy.

And Bezos and his first wife have been married for 25 years. I’m doubting he had the foresight to put a pre-nup in place way back then, but who knows?

On that popcorn question, you’ll be needing a lot.

Wow, Mr. Pecker sounds like a real dick. Oh darn, his first name is David… Dick would be so perfect. Oh well. : )

HI Skeptic Tank— I read somewhere that the Mr. and Mrs. had met while both were working on Wall St. And -----that the Mrs. helped him build the business----so it SOUNDS like it should be a 50/50 but let’s ask ALEXA and see what she thinks. : )

In case you’re interested in Bezos’ surveillance empire, see my link above. It literally is possible that one of his spy products captured the nude images of him…in which case, his own life is an advertisement for how effective his products are at sweeping up 411 on ‘innocent’ citizens.

HI SkepticTank------oh how perfect----his own spying empire,"… hoisted him on his own petard."…? Shakespeare is like the Bible to me----an answers for every question! : )

I take great comfort in being convinced that there isn’t an answer to every question.

And I’m scared to death of those who believe there is. Not necessarily, you, stardust, but religious types come to mind…

HI SkepticTank------- LOL, of course there isn’t really an answer to every question-----that’s why politics was invented----and yet—I like Shakespeare’s answers so much better : )

Cole asks: ‘UAE and Saudi, did those two oil monarchies help put Trump in power in the first place, and is there a prehistory to their entanglements with his circle?’

If you recall, Blackwater’s Prince brokered a secret meeting between UAE and fisrt-son-in-law on a secluded island in the Indian Ocean during the presidential campaign. He then lied about it to Congressional investigators. Shades of James Bond.

Every time UAE/Saudi, Russia, and Trump put their heads together, it is time for us to scratch ours.