Home | About | Donate

Disappointment (and a Little Hope) in First Foreign Policy Test of the New Congress

Disappointment (and a Little Hope) in First Foreign Policy Test of the New Congress

Stephen Zunes

Last week, the U.S. Senate passed a bill—now headed to the House—which supports the continued presence of U.S. military forces in war zones in the greater Middle East.

I am a citizen of this beleagured and dying country. I have the right to express my opinion, I have the right to refuse to trade with foreign despots. Don’t trade with despots, foreign and domestic!
By the Constitution and Bill of Rights, expressions of my opinions, and suggestions of ways to effect change are one of my inalienable rights, guaranteed under the founding document of this nation, which used to be the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America. So:
BDS Israel and other fascist governments. Buy nothing made or sold by them until they rejoin the human race for real. Stop selling them vast sums of arms and weaponry. Stop interfering with peaceful governments that won’t sell to fascists and that work to better the lives of their people.
BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS!
*Stop selling arms and other military stuff to nations that use them to kill their own people and any others that they dislike. Stop selling arms! Stop selling arms! Stop selling arms! Stop selling arms!
*There you have it, my opinion. I hope a few million Americans will read the Constitution of the United States of America, including the Bill of Rights and then use it to rid us of the fascists and other thieves and warmongers that are turning this nation into a nightmare.
BDS!!!
;-})