Home | About | Donate

'Disaster for Endangered Species and the Natural World': Advocates Decry Trump Move to Gut Habitat Protection Law

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/09/04/disaster-endangered-species-and-natural-world-advocates-decry-trump-move-gut-habitat

2 Likes

Not hardly one fuckin hour goes bye that this criminal pos doesn’t decide in his infinite stupidity to reverse what many administrations both R & D, have decided were worth building in a bipartisan - non-partisan - manner over the past century, and this ignoramus cretin pathological idiot decides to listen to some lobbyist, corporate parasite, chemical poison seller, wildlife killer or other rotten scum to reverse and destroy everything in his excreta covered path!
You wanna give that neo-nazi animal torturing, polluting, family destroying nutter another 4 fuckin years!?
He deserves 40 years! - in the freakin slammer or rubber-room!

And some want to NOT vote to remove this piece of human excreta?? Their sensibilities and “integrity” are so at-risk? Oh, the Dems are really bad, yeah those in power are scum int heir own right, BUT the orange pustule is an existential threat to far more!

Lets rid the nation and world of this rotten excuse for breath and fight to rebuild and increase, and make better all we can of what the cretin has destroyed - and that means forcing the issue!!

9 Likes

I want him to suffer a very slow and agonising death. That will be good enough for me.

4 Likes

I would love to take the perpetrators of these schemes out into the real woods on some true survival safaris. They would freeze or roast to death, die of dehydration or drown, starve or eat something poisonous in excess. Oh, the fun I would have watching Nature have her way with them, if only such could come to pass. This damn money thing has allowed them steam shovels and all sorts of horrific abominations against Nature. Well a fellow can dream and that is but one of many that I have. Let them buy out the Bass Pro Shop store, REI, or wherever they want to shop. One cannot lie a fish into a skillet, unless tying one’s own flies counts–which it does a little, I guess. Would I put scented chapstick into their sleeping bags foregoing the traditional hoist up to the bear bag at night–you betcha!

4 Likes

And by no means am I threatening the knuckle-dragger… just expressing a wish for his future fate.

2 Likes

Hi WiseOwl:
One wild creature or any piece of nature , a wolf a flower, a bee, a falcon, a beluga whale is worth any number of Trumps

3 Likes

The real issue here is the expansion of executive power over legislative, and it did not begin with Trump. GWB with his undeclared war in Iraq and Barack Obama with his varied executive orders continued a tradition that began years before their tenures. Congress, ever too lazy to confront executive power, deserves the blame. Our present means of governing is a far cry from that envisioned by its founders.

3 Likes

It’s safe to assume that every comment is being monitored, categorized and stored by the police state we live in.

2 Likes

I would even go with a house dust mite.

1 Like

True. A few people have mysteriously disappeared from here.

1 Like

A little bit of good news V - even if only temporary:

~https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/sep/03/new-zealand-suspends-live-animal-exports-after-ship-sinks

1 Like

Yes, I was wondering about the sudden disappearance of the frequent poster David Carson, for one.

1 Like

He is sorely missed. Hit the nail on the head every time.

The founding father’s were hampered by their own weaknesses and did not factor in someone down the line with more than their own. The theory of 3 branches that balance each other needs some serious upgrades.

This sinking, as tragic as it is is not unique, it is far too often the norm.

The ability of corporate interests to hide their identities behind layers of shell companies, flag nations, lies, incompetent maintenance, and corrupt/deadly activities in maritime “commerce” should be totally reformed and global regulations enforced - this sinking was not an accident or unforeseen, it was very predictable, if not this ship, this corporate conglomerate, crony accomplices & dealers, and this particular cargo/voyage, it was a crime waiting to happen, protected and tolerated or ignored by nations profiting from making crimes “legal”, and that reality must be stopped and abusers prosecuted and assets confiscated! Peace

2 Likes

Wolves mate for life.

It’s just been replaced by a higher up government with the real power, competely nullifying this one where people vote.

And the digusting conditions those hapless creatures have to endure. It is said that more shark attacks happen because of dead sheep/cows being thrown overboard, as ships navigate nearer to shore, thereby drawing sharks and thus attacking swimmers etc.

1 Like

Are we talking cabal, Bilderberg’s, shadow government, Rockerfeller’s, trup’s deep state, or maybe free masons?

Hi wingsofadove:
That would be great too. A great idea for a man with a teeny tiny, itty bitty brain. : )