Home | About | Donate

'Disgraceful Sham': George Zimmerman Sues Parents of Trayvon Martin, Others for $100 Million

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/12/04/disgraceful-sham-george-zimmerman-sues-parents-trayvon-martin-others-100-million

1 Like

dear common dreams, not to be nit picky but you’ve got the ‘left’ ‘right’ reversed in the article photo…

2 Likes

You beat me to it by 26 minutes.

1 Like

This POS should be in prison for a long time.

9 Likes

I hate this man and don’t want to type what I really think. I just hope that karma is efficient and gets to work.

8 Likes

I have never called for violence against anyone EVEN our “leader”, but this POS should have never been bought into this world by his “parents”. I am against the death penalty, BUT I (and my conscience) can make an exception in his case.

6 Likes

I typed it for ya Joan (and probably for a lot more people too).

See my post below.

1 Like

Why isn’t the bass turd on death row?!

2 Likes

On death row.

3 Likes

Psychopathic killers know no shame…

4 Likes
4 Likes

The people in those right-wing law firms who are behind him are probably worse (if you can imagine).

8 Likes

I certainly would not object if degenerate George got beat up in the dark. Call it self defense EACH and EVERY time.
The lawyer must be a real doozy. Ambulance chaser most likely.

4 Likes

I’m in. EACH and EVERY time…

2 Likes

A horrible person, a sociopath. Deserves to spend the rest of his worthless life in jail.

5 Likes

Hard to know which of them (Zimmerman the killer, Klayman the lawyer, Gilbert the director) are worse. Hard to know whether this would have happened regardless but I have to believed this is something that seems workable to these cretins because of the atmosphere generated and exacerbated by Trump and his administration. Another type of quid pro quo.

3 Likes

For killing a Black, I am sure there people wondering why this POS was not given a medal.

I suggest that had Zimmermans victim been white, Zimmerman would be rotting in prison as we speak.

11 Likes

Chutzpah! In The Joys of Yiddish, Leo Rosten explifies it as “that quality enshrined in a man who, having killed his mother and father, throws himself on the mercy of the court because he is an orphan.”.

Zimmerman and his lawsuit are beyond chutzpah.

6 Likes

i hope that man goes to hell how dare he do such a vile thing.

3 Likes

Racism is pervasive in US society. While many progressives deny having racist tendencies, the fact is that racism is so infused in US society, even some folk of color, some perhaps unconsciously, adopt racist perspectives. Zimmerman is a Latino. As a Latino myself I have been disturbed by an increasing right wing, and racist, trend among Latinos . Latinos are increasingly joining the ranks of white supremacists.

I’ve also found a disturbing amount of support for Trump among Latinos: https://youtu.be/_bgEp-63vCk

6 Likes