Home | About | Donate

'Disgusting!' Outrage as US Teams Up With Saudis to Undermine UN Resolution Endorsing Yemen Ceasefire

'Disgusting!' Outrage as US Teams Up With Saudis to Undermine UN Resolution Endorsing Yemen Ceasefire

Jake Johnson, staff writer

"The U.S. should be doing everything we can to support the ceasefire, not undermining it. Disgusting!"

Aren’t we proud of those handful of Democrats?

Like I said the senate vote was just kabuki theater.

I couldn’t read it past the 85,000 dead from starvation, once again, I’m so ashamed to be an American.
May ALL of our so-called leaders rot in HELL.

the USA is the worlds only superpower …so it has chosen to bomb, starve and blockade the poorest country in the middle east…

This is what the Rev. Jeremiah Wright was getting at when he famously said “Goddam America.”

Amen to that.

If there was any justice in this world, this country would be nuked to ashes, long before climate change gets us.

as long as we sell arms who cares, right? i do. i care quite a bit that our country picks on the little guy, a country that cannot protect itself.

Trump should be 1) congratulated for getting troops out of Syria and 2) pressured to continue the good works and stop sending war materiel to Yemen.
We don’t need the Senate to stop the bombs from going there, if I’m right.