Home | About | Donate

Disputing Trump Claims, Japan Says No Evidence Iran Was Behind Saudi Attack

Oh Gandolf:
Major media must have heavy investments in war companies. WHY do I think this? By the way they are trying so hard to make corporately owned Biden the front runner----how can you believe them in this? Do you wonder why the major media believed the Bush Iraq war debacle?
I really think that we have been in so many useless wars, that munition makers get rich, the stock market gets rich, but journalism dies, and so do so many soldiers–for no reason. YOU said you were in Vietnam, I think----well the Gulf of Tonkin lie put you there and I’m very much afraid that the Saudi drone attack will end up killing more people------- Americans and those from other ME nations-- America, is becoming the cold dead hand of the war market place. : (

1 Like

Yup…old, abandoned weapons, not WMD’s, some made in the US:

"The discoveries of these chemical weapons did not support the [US] government’s invasion rationale.

"After the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Mr. Bush insisted that Mr. Hussein was hiding an active weapons of mass destruction program, in defiance of international will and at the world’s risk. United Nations inspectors said they could not find evidence for these claims…Then, during the long occupation, American troops began encountering old chemical munitions in hidden caches and roadside bombs…All had been manufactured before 1991.

“Participants in the chemical weapons discoveries said the United States suppressed knowledge of finds for multiple reasons, including that the government bristled at further acknowledgment it had been wrong…Others pointed to another embarrassment. In five of six incidents in which troops were wounded by chemical agents, the munitions appeared to have been designed in the United States.”
[https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html]

3 Likes

Is that the same Toronto Star that supports sanctions on Venezeula and the CIA backed regime change? I wouldn’t hold my breath.

1 Like

Cheney said we could get it done for 40 million I think. And the oil would pay us back.

How far is it from (ssssh) Israel to the refineries?
Not as if the Israelis would want to provoke any trouble, of course…

3 Likes

As a DKos article pointed out, the water that the drones would have had to cross from Iran to hit a refinery in Saudi Arabia is littered with US Navy vessels that have up to date radar capabilities that would have detected a kid’s balloon blowing across the water. Since they didn’t detect anything, either nothing crossed the water or there is a major difficulty with the radar systems. As for “tallow-catch’s” (apologies to Shakespeare) story that we have intelligence showing that the Iranians sent the drones, consider his record of truth telling.

3 Likes

Look at the history of one family’s engagement between the bankers and the military-industrial complex.

1 Like

Interesting side-note.
The US claims to produce top notch radar and surveillance equipment, the Saudis buy billions and billions of these products.

If the attack came from Iran, this group of some 8-10 drones would have had to have traveled nearly 200 miles. They would have passed nearby and overhead of multiple US military installations, multiple Saudi military outposts, bases etc.

How did these little drones manage to sneak past all the, best in class, high tech military apparatus?!

The Saudis should ask for a refund!

1 Like

Hi MIDFGadfly:
Thank you for this. I had heard of strange things going on with this in government who truly seek to have the power of presidency—but not the brains to carry out anything positive—onl=y the negative. I hadn’t read this material before, but it makes perfect sense as how and why JFK was murdered and by he Dulles bros probably . Weirdly the older ex president Bush, went to battle and then came home. The 2nd Bush, however, walked away from his Air National Guard duties, with nothing negative ever happening to him. Sigh-----the ME was destroyed by an idiot who apparently majored at Yale, as a cheerleader and a drunk. No wonder America is such a disaster, : (

It’s so hard to find an honest person anywhere, so I am glad hat at least one man in Japan is.

1 Like

The Iran belief exposes the USA to ridicule if it is seen that Saudi Arabia’s missile defence shield did not even see a drone coming. They are all aimed east facing Iran. Pompeo has to explain why the system failed, or else admit the attacks came from the south as Yemen is there. Eithr way he is caught out.

2 Likes