Home | About | Donate

Ditching Early and Amid Pressure, FBI Deputy Director McCabe Steps Down

Take your fascist right wing propaganda over to Townhall. Who funds HA Goodman’s 2,517 videos? Tell us who funds that propaganda hitman. Screw you.

1 Like

You un-American scum. Read your Thomas Jefferson, you pig.

If history is an indicator I’m afraid you are right. Fascism is racing like an out-of-control wildfire across the globe. Aside from the US, there’s Poland, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic. And other countries in the Middle East…

1 Like

Yo, 1Ed: Check yerself before you wreck yerself.

We debate with vehemence around here, but you’re being a dick.

3 Likes

The Kochs have pledged $400 MILLION to elect fascists in 2018.

1 Like

McCabe had planned to retire in March. He’ll be using PTO to last in his position until then.

This story is kinda much ado about nothing.

1 Like

Yeah, 43 comments about that $400 million have already been posted. Go take a look:

2 Likes

HA Goodman is a propagandist for the fascists. To quote a member of the enemy “Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.” Go ahead, kick me off. You’re losing to the fascists. Cut your own throat.

And England, France, Phillipines, Abe’s Japan, etc. We are seeing a global spread of fascism and simultaneously a global runup in stock indices.

1 Like

I think there surely is a way you can communicate with other posters in a respectful manner ?

1 Like

Those purveying the paid propaganda from fascist controlled YouTube deserve no respect.

Let’s recall briefly, Google was in the bag of the Oligarchs when they allowed their platform to spread automated sophisticated smears of Hillary Clinton on a scale never before seen. They assisted directly with installing a philo-Semitic Adolf Hitler into the presidency of the United States. 40K thousand people were slaughtered in Mosul Iraq in Trump’s first 9 months in office and more to come in Afghanistan and Yemen and Somalia and the Phillipines I suspect. as Woody Allen once opined, I think we should meet fascists with some baseball bats. Annie Hall, and he said Nazi’s. Same old same old.

You’re assuming that the Congress will take the evidence presented by Mueller (I agree there will undoubtedly be a pile of it implicating Trump) and then impeach Trump. That ain’t ever gonna happen, not under this Rethuglican Congress of sycophantic ass-kissing enablers, and not under a Democratic Congress of same. Although there is a small debate about whether a sitting President can be indicted without first being impeached, neither one is going to happen to Teflon Don. I sooo wish you were correct that “the Trump administration is toast,” but I’m afraid you are not. You still have faith in democratic institutions that unfortunately no longer work.

1 Like

Contrary to today’s conventions, I agree with Ed, i.e., affording criminals a measure of dignity in turn dignifies (normalizes) their outrages. For too long progressives have played make nice in their dealings with elitism (racism, remember, is a form of elitism) and they have consistently lost political ground as a result. Nope, it’s time to give these bastards the savaging they deserve, call them a bunch of rotten pricks and show people why this is the case. Dems never explain the political philosophy that underlies their position(s); they let the fascists do that for them and so absent any clearly, simply stated agenda, they say nothing and, like the remarkably arrogantly stupid Hildebeast, end up holding their ass(es).
No more nice nice. Rip them a new asshole every time. How? Tell the truth, and keep telling it, as loud as need be.

2 Likes

yes, the wolves have circled the sheep and are hungry…lets see whats next…our freedom?

2 Likes

So is it McCabe or McGabe? Excluding the version of his name on the tweets shown, there were 10 mentions of his name in the article, 3 McGabes & 7 McCabes. I guess McCabe wins. Elsewhere on the site, big fun is made of the typo on the official State of the Union invitations…c’mon y’all, you can do better than this.

1 Like

"How can FBI Deputy Director McCabe and James Comey of Hillary Clinton investigation (including 33,000 deleted emails), be given $700 Grand for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?"
I don’t know, peeResident Shithole. What kind of question is that to ask? Ask yourself, someday?
Oh, did I say Pee-Resident Shithole? I’m meant “Donald J Trump,” sorry, will not happen again.

So it is un-American to disagree with you? Imagine that. Your unhinged emotional rant simply shows that you do not have a clue about the facts in this matter. If you dislike HA that is fine, but please show where he is incorrect. Who is funding him is unimportant, what he says is. What you seemingly do not understand is that fascism can wear a blue or red suit. Liberal or conservative does not matter as fascism is simply control of the government by corporate and money interests. Both major political parties in this country are owned by the oligarchs and as such are simply twin branches of the same rotting tree.

Perhaps you should consider seeking professional help for your anger issues. Inability to cope with simply disagreements is a serious warning sign.

2 Likes

"How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?The border wall is a Military Decision, not a Trump whim. (another lie, care you to consider). Walls will make it worse, duh. Divest Amazon.
I also tell self-driving car jokes too ridiculous to consider seriously.
Opportunity to hold responsible almost prophetic promises proven lies, self-driving NOT safe.
Self-driving NOT needed to bankrupt competition. Costco-scale economic domination, YET, self-driving is nonsense, YET, we’re still hearing its heraldic good cheer, YET, complete BS. The border wall is a Military Decision, not a Trump whim. (another lie, care you to consider). Walls will make it worse, duh.
But that’s what it is, a Military Decision, a pResident shithole whim. Kick some ass, guys.

The apparent fact that the Trump “administration” has been relentlessly deriding the FBI (not to mention the firing of Comey) speaks volumes about its profound disinterest in the FBI’s mandate and, instead, trying to delegitimate it so it will have a more difficult time in prosecuting Don and anyone associated with him.

1 Like