Home | About | Donate

DNC Hacker Guccifer 2.0: 'Assange, Snowden, Manning Are the Heroes of the Computer Age'

DNC Hacker Guccifer 2.0: 'Assange, Snowden, Manning Are the Heroes of the Computer Age'

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

The anonymous hacker known as Guccifer 2.0 who claims to be behind the Democratic National Committee (DNC) computer network breach has released more information on Thursday, including a third batch of documents and FAQ-styled text that names Wikileaks' Julian Assange, NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, and Army whistleblower Chelsea Manning as "the heroes of the computer age."

"Assange, Snowden, and Manning are heroes".
Guccifer 2.0, add your name to the list.

What has intrigued me since last year is why certain of the media marketed to liberals went all-out to try to sell Clinton as a "bold progressive." Surely, they knew this was a lie. Are they really so uninformed, or did they take it for granted that their readers/viewers are so clueless? My gosh, Clinton's record of support for the right wing agenda has been consistent, from her days as a Young Republican in college in the 1960s, up to the work she did in 2015 to sell the TPP to Congress. Bill Clinton wiped out the Great Society and took the first steps to similarly end the New Deal, and there is no question that Hillary Clinton hopes to pick up where her husband left off, phasing out Social Security. Reversing nearly a century of progress.

Yet, much of the media marketed to liberals have virtually overlooked the Clinton agenda since the 1990s, both on dismantling our social programs and on the Clinton wing zeal for war. When it comes shining a spotlight on the Clinton wing, "whistle-blowers" truly are heroes.

I'm thankful to whistleblowers and certain hackers. I find comfort in knowing there are folks out there with real skills that can break into or disable networks and will do so as an act of civil disobedience. Breaking the law for ethical reasons is OK, in fact necessary, considering how nations pass unethical laws and diminish regulations so they can say their actions are legal, the US being a prime example.

So finish taking Hillary down and then turn on the U. S. "intelligence" establishment and finish them off, so we can finally end the American Empire, once and for all!

"Believing", nine times out of ten is a 'roadblock' to further education on the matter.