Home | About | Donate

'Do They Never Learn?': Progressives Rip Media Attempts to Downplay Bernie Sanders Win in NH Primary

MSNBC’s, Christ Hayes, had Bernie on and immediately started attacking him. We should remember that it is the 1% who controls the media. The anchors don’t have much leeway. They’ve been given their marching orders to take down Bernie, even at the cost of losing viewers. That’s how afraid they are of Bernie, and that is why we know that he is truly our guy.

1 Like

On MSNBC’s, Christ Hayes, had Bernie on and spent the whole time attacking him. It’s really us who are the fools when we forget that it is the 1% who controls the media. They will try to take down Bernie, even at the cost of losing viewers. They are really afraid of Bernie, and that is why we know that he is truly our guy.

1 Like

National Propaganda Radio and Propaganda Broadcasting System are both just espousing their donor’s agenda. They have lost any semblance of reporting what is truthful years ago.

3 Likes

Well, that’s one Christ that God probably should have let the Romans crucify.

The blinds are off of our media, our PROPAGANDA outlets. They are literally ignoring the winner of the contest so far, hoping to induce the voters to an ignorance of who the winner really is.

But those who know, know that that is BS. And there is NOTHING we disdain more, than our “reporting” organs trying to convince us, instead of reporting on events.

In this respect at least, the Mainstream Media IS Fake News!

2 Likes

Can’t say I’ve been watching him for years, as I studiously avoid his show (and Brian Williams’), but he does appear from time to time on others’ programs and he does seem grayer and less energetic these days.  He’s always been a loudmouth boor, a condition from which it’s VERY unlikely that he’ll recover, so why not take him off the air PERMANENTLY — along with his feminine side Neera Tanden and twin brother Limo Emu.

. . .  and a large number of reasons for preferring Bernie over Butt-Head.

The More the Bastards bash Bernie,                                               The Bigger the Backlash will Be . . .

3 Likes

Ah, yes – remember now – and thank you!

What is GE now? Still MIC? I’ll look it up next I think of it.

Heard a comment somewhere today on TV that they are concerned
that even if they dislodge Bernie Sanders, they still have the MOVEMENT
to worry about.

1 Like