Home | About | Donate

Doctors Rally behind Tamesha Means Appeal, Woman Denied Emergency Medical Care Because Of Hospital’s Religious Directives

This is becoming a problem, an endemic in the US that crass righteousness trump (that word again) regard for the true mission, be it by a bunch of rancid Catholics or blathering cretins like the Davis woman, et al. One must consider also the failure of medical doctors at that hospital, a number of which are not rabid catholics I'm sure, to abide by their Hippocratic oath, their conscience, or their simple human heart and compassion. I am appalled down to the dirt under my toe nails. The essential view of women in Abrahmic religions is that women are vile- one of fear, hatred, or disgust. This is a degenerate view which began at least 5,000 years ago. It is astonishing that the miasmatic whiffs of these deranged creeds ooze about today still: To wit, the attitude of so many towards breast feeding in public. Go to this link: https://www.facebook.com/JoeySalads/videos/549083008591884/