Home | About | Donate

Doctors Worldwide Blast TPP's 'Chilling Effect' on Health, Climate Protections

Doctors Worldwide Blast TPP's 'Chilling Effect' on Health, Climate Protections

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

An international coalition of doctors representing seven Pacific Rim countries is demanding the public release of draft trade agreements currently being negotiated in secret between world governments.

and people wonder why the word "despair" is often used. we've written, we've called. these doctors are writing. we've signed petitions and we've marched. do we think it will stop these treasonous pacts from going through?

Good to know that in seven of the twelve nations involved in this TPP, there are concerned health care workers. But notably missing are Japan, Mexico, Peru, Singapore, and Brunei. Their people have as much at stake as the rest. The more actions that let the people know of what's at stake, the better to put an end to this abomination masquerading as a trade agreement. I hope this won't be the last we hear from these groups. Thank you!

TPP = Traitors Protecting Profits -

Have a couple hundred executions of the scum involved and it would be amazing how open and clear the next treaty would be.

Those that are involved should be sued into homelessness. If the dumb courts won't do it, then it might be up to the citizens. Even the truly thickheaded Mexican government wised up when they lost a bunch of government buildings to angry citizen protests demanding justice.

One World Government? Is that what we are seeing here? Citizens in a dozen countries can't give any input since all the details of the TPP are secret?

First it was the Five Eyes trading info on each other's citizens, and now this...

Pretty soon, everyone will suffer the same drug price extortion present in the USSA and the same dysfunctional health care system. We need to break the Federal Government/Wall Street into a million pieces.

We are "on track" to four degrees Celsius increase by the end of the century. Looking around my community, I see no change in behaviors that would avoid this catasthrophy of climate refugees, mass starvation, and endless war over resources. The TTP needs to be understood in "the business as usual" intention, to keep the growth expansion and profits going on a finite planet, I think.
But it may work out much differently.

Someone called the TPP--SHAFTA to go with NAFTA. They are rught. Might add this is another reason why the Repus do not want 1-payer healthcare, because there is a consensus, now it is all fractured, they just think their insurance will be able to 'afford' as usual.