Home | About | Donate

DOJ: No Federal Charges for George Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin Case

Well, Zimmerman is still an unstable nutjob that should never have been in possession of a firearm....

It is only a matter of time until Zimmerman is placed behind bars for more than a lifetime as his ongoing propensity for violence runs unabated. His hubris and his family's money/influence will also weaken to nothing.

Looks like some other standards need to be developed in order to convict these wackos who are stupid (literally), psycho, violent, and destructive of any sensible way of life in a family, a neighborhood, a community, a city, a state, or a country. Zimmerman IS a racist, among other things, and it's tragic that he's been exonerated on so many fronts and stands as an example for freedom to kill. Sickening. My heart goes out to his victim's family and allll the other families going through the same situation. Shame on you, America, shame on you.

Zimmerman has been arrested 6 times since he murdered Trayvon; we know what a waste of space he is, the sad thing is we'll never know if Trayvon could have been the Black president that really made a difference, or the man who saw Martin Luther King's work finally brought to fruition.

As ToniWintroub said: Shame on us!

Trayvon's "passing"?!?? You gutless Tom!

It is perhaps a good thing that you are beyond the reach of American "justice". RIP Trayvon.

Okay, I know this may sound foolish to some and it isn't an answer, but, thinking of it, helps me feel like some justice may be had... For all those who could have gotten real justice for Travon and the more of those gunned down for no reason, there is this:.... The past has a funny way of coming back to haunt. So, in their dreams, in their most peaceful moments, the ghosts of these young people ( don't forget the girl on the porch), will be hounding those that allowed the hand of justice to come up empty. The mind can be a funny thing. Ghosts can be real, it's just a matter of how you think of them.

Regretably, that doesn't work with psychopaths. They have no conscience to trouble them.