Home | About | Donate

Don’t Be Fooled: Lindsey Graham & GOP Establishment Just as Crazy as Trump

Don’t Be Fooled: Lindsey Graham & GOP Establishment Just as Crazy as Trump

Juan Cole

Lindsey Graham has been posing as the voice of reason in the Republican Party for the past few weeks, warning Tuesday that if Donald Trump gets the Republican nomination and Hillary Clinton is the Democratic standard-bearer, then “crazy loses to dishonest” in the public’s eye. There isn’t any real evidence that Hillary Clinton is personally dishonest in the way that Graham is charging. She’s just a politician.

But of course there is a lot of evidence that Donald Trump is unbalanced.

Don't be fooled: Harry Reid & Dem establishment just as corrupt as Hillary......& Bill, & Obama.....

The corporate-whore,DLC, triangulation, banker-bailout parasite wing of the Dem Party represent business as usual and endless wars just as sure as the R'Cons and their sociopaths/psychopaths........

Graham v. Trump: Dueling Dog Whistles. Da, da, da, da, dumb, ...

Does anyone that reads Common Dreams stories need to be reminded that all of the republican candidates are bat shit crazy? And lets not forget, as I am also sure I don't need to remind anyone that Hillary is a despicable disposable dispensable wall st shill.

Comparing GOP and Democratic corporatists is like comparing getting mauled by a grizzly bear, cougar, lion, tiger, or wolf...in the end its all the same.

The main difference between the two crazies, and what upsets Graham so much, is that Trump says openly what Graham thinks clandestinely but is too much of a crazy coward and lacks the courage to say openly!

In my view, the Republican party is crazier than Trump. Many of us agree with Trump on some things but disagree with Republicans on EVERYTHING.

Don't take Trump too seriously, Shantiananda. The man is a master at activating people and drawing a crowd. Whatever happens with Trump in this race there's surely a book to follow. He just may very well have the last laugh, and the joke will be on us. I could be wrong, but I bet he's having a real laugh at the Hot Mess he's made. I wouldn't be surprised if he even dropped out.

Yes, no doubt about it that Trump is a master at activating people and drawing a crowd. Also, Trump knows how to get millions of $ in free MSM advertising and his business acumen in this regard, borders on genius. Trump plays the MSM like a fiddle! But having said that, I would be surprised if he dropped out because his ego will not let him do it.