Home | About | Donate

Donald Trump: "Flawed Candidate" Hillary Clinton is "Easy to Beat"

Donald Trump: "Flawed Candidate" Hillary Clinton is "Easy to Beat"

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

Hillary Clinton's potential general election vulnerabilities were on display Tuesday in Michigan, and Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said as much.

"Hillary's going to be very easy to beat," Trump said at a news conference Tuesday night, flanked by wine and meat after winning the Republican primaries in Michigan and Mississippi. "She's a very flawed candidate. I believe [she's] going to be a very, very easy target."

For whatever reason, Bernie has decided not to mention the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton. Rest assured, Donald Trump will make it the centerpiece of his campaign and hammer her daily on it. He has no policy to run on so he will focus on her email scandal and as new revelations come out she will be constantly on the defense.

Give the devil his due! HRC will probably be easy to beat for Trump because she has soooo much dirty laundry and political baggage for him to exploit.

On the other hand, if Bernie gets the nomination, I predict Bernie will eat Trump for lunch in a landslide. But that is a big if! Because like I have said before, many of the corrupt that are supporting HRC would rather see Trump win than support Bernie, who is a threat to their vested interests.

Unfortunately, Bernie too has an Achilles heel that the R's could swiftboat.

Maybe the pollsters are assuming that if Hillary gets the nomination, Bernie's voters will switch to her side. If Debbie's DNC and other corrupt agents of the oligarchy manage to subvert the vote and nominate Hillary, don't count on my vote.

Our local Obamabots turned Hillarybots have a lot of hubris and don't want to understand that Trump's base's and Bernie's base's priority issues are similar, its just their ideas for resolving those issues that differ.

Our Hillarybots continue not to take Trump or Sanders seriously.

Talking to local Bernie supporters, I have found that very few will vote Hillary, more will vote third party or not vote, and a few will even vote for Trump.

In fact polls me dick all, i.e. Michigan's primary. Trump v Clinton will be incredibly close

Carnival Barker Trump's belittling dismissal of Bernie yesterday was an eye-roller.

In all honesty, he seems dim-witted.

Everybody knows that many Sanders supporters will never support a Clinton nomination. Some would consider voting for Trump, intentionally choosing the greater of two evils.

So why would a carnival barker make such a glaring mistake, indirectly ridiculing Bernie supporters? I happen to be one of those people.

They say you are what you eat. I don't think there's a cure for a steady diet of Trump.

Seeing how any candidate who is or has been a member of either house of the US Congress has a public voting record that is easily exploited by opponents, hence more governors and others who have no public voting record have always had an advantage in presidential contests. Both Clinton and Sanders have this handicap that Trump WILL exploit.

And that is the truth.

But he won't be able to keep his sexism/misogyny in check, and that could hurt Trump with women voters.

Perturbations Happen.

They may be similar when it comes to protecting U.S. jobs and opposing trade treaties that ONLY benefit the 1%, but other than that... there are VERY few similarities.

Sanders' supporters don't want to defund Planned Parenthood or force women to have coat hanger abortions.

Sanders' supporters don't think there's much humanity it brutally breaking up families in night time raids in order to fill detention centers and toss Latino human beings back over the (imaginary) border.

Sanders' supporters understand that Black Lives Matter.

Sanders' supporters don't hate all Muslims. Many of us understand the War on Terror to be the fabrication that it is, likely brought on by a False Flag which means that NO Muslims did a damned thing to any Americans in the first place!

Sanders' supporters don't see Mother Nature as a thing to use until She is used up... they recognize that global warming is a major threat and wish to see funds, programs, and human initiative remedially aimed in THAT direction.

Those are the few platforms that come to mind; but you'd be hard-pressed to find the average Conservative (Trump supporter) resonant with these positions.

Well said.

The salt of the earth, the blue collar workers, have been exploited for decades. Academic institutions are microcosms of the prevailing corruption and deception of our systems at large, though they are seldom investigated and questioned. Somewhere along the line kids were shamed into believing they were good for nothing without college degrees. So the blue collar worker ponied up again; the same guy who would fight for his country while the intelligentsia votes for their liberal counterparts. It is astonishing to find how little these people actually KNOW about critical issues having to do with climate change, NSA, child slavery, etc.

Political correctness now proves to be the death of culture, but don't tell the liberal that. Talk about white supremacy.

It's beginning to seem that it will take a Trump to turn things around---regardless. The media is like a funnel for the Clinton junta, but they are still only the media. We all know that junta will stop at nothing to hijack our election, just like Sisyphus keeps pushing that boulder.

It's not over 'til the fat lady sings.

Trump most likely has an artillery of Hillary scandals to focus on. Benghazi and the emails are just teasers.

Just as Hillary mischaracterized Bernie's auto bail out vote, and in an earlier debate did the same regarding a 2000 omnibus bill that included financial deregulation, Trump operatives will contrive opportunities for Trump to do create ambiguity. Such exploitations need not be substantiated to be effective in a cut throat campaign where creating confusion pays off.

Trump knows that Bernie will be a tougher opponent than Hillary in this respect seeing how Hillary has a Senate voting record that most Republicans would love.

"In fact, polls continue to show that Clinton would triumph over Trump in a head-to-head match-up—though not by the same wide margin as her rival for the Democratic nomination, Bernie Sanders."

If there is any truth to this then it would mean Republicans voted for her. Perhaps this is part of her strategy along with the DNC and Wasserman. After all it seemed to have worked out ok for Obama during his second campaign. I know of four Republican families that voted for him the second time around after his many betrayals to his original supporters.

A Trump vs.Bernie election would be interesting. Trump keeping his white racist, voting against their own interest working class who just have to have a scapegoat.

Thank you for sharing this. Indeed Hedges is worth his salt and then some. He says, There is no breaking point. And when there is no breaking point you do not have a moral compass.” And that is exactly where the liberals have ended up, and unfortunately in their misguided stupidity, have brought the rest of us down with them. They are lazy, and they are people who can not think for themselves easily, unless when it comes to their cunning narcissism to save their own asses when the spotlight is on them. Their rectitude is beyond debased.

In his speech titled "Spirit of Liberty," given at the I AM American Day, 1944, Judge Learned Hand says,

"I cannot define it; I can only tell you my own faith. The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right; the spirit of liberty is the spirit which seeks to understand the minds of other men and women; the spirit of liberty is the spirit which weighs their interest alongside its own without bias; the spirit of liberty remembers that not even a sparrow falls to earth unheeded; the spirit of liberty is the spirit of him who, near two thousand years ago, taught mankind that lesson it has never learned, but has never quite forgotten – that there may be a kingdom where the least shall be heard and considered side-by-side with the greatest."

http://www.learnedhand.org/?p=4

Clinton's weakness on trade mirror Sander's weakness on racial issues. If nominated this fall she cannot expect to have the support of white working class males and the youth vote. Can she still win without these groups? Got me, but it's scary to know up front she's probably not going to get either group to push the button for her this fall