Home | About | Donate

'Donald Trump Has Met His Match': Omarosa Continues to Troll President With Release of New Secret Recording

'Donald Trump Has Met His Match': Omarosa Continues to Troll President With Release of New Secret Recording

Common Dreams staff

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the reality TV star who was fired from her post in the Trump administration earlier this and has been making political waves ahead of the publication of her forthcoming book by releasing secretly recorded conversations from both the 2016 campaign trail and from inside the White House, released another such recording on Thursday.

2 Likes

From the article:

“I am not going anywhere. I’m not going to be bullied. I’m not going to be intimidated, and I’m going to go toe-to-toe with them.”

Somewhere, Vera Coking is nodding in approval.

2 Likes

I hope she scalds him, like the chicken that he is, dips him in boiling water and plucks out each of his six orange hairs one by one. The creature Donald Trump is an utter disgrace and embarrassment to all Americans and a threat to the world. The sooner he is plucked to expose the pile of steaming offal underneath the better.

Can this fake presidency get anymore unreal?

3 Likes

It’s hard to believe, but everyday since June 16, 2015 (the date the Tangerine Twit announced his candidacy) or January 20, 2017 (to answer within the confines of your question) that question has been answered with an unequivocal “yes”, to our collective horror and dismay. There’s no reason to believe the trend won’t continue.

5 Likes

So they offered her a $15,000 a month bribe…so what !?! this is the most corrupt administratin in American history. The GOP doesn’t care. Trump’s base doesn’t care. Trump doesn’t care. The looting of the dead republic will continue until there is mass bloodshed.

1 Like

My sentiments match yours. Dump Trump. But, then we get Pence. What a Hobson’s choice.

My advice: Don’t take any small plane flights! And watch your back 24/7/365. People get suicided with 2 bullets, you know.

2 Likes