Home | About | Donate

Donald Trump Is the Worst Presidential Negotiator in History

Donald Trump Is the Worst Presidential Negotiator in History

Ryan Cooper

President Trump's self-image is that of the master negotiator. "Deals are my art form. Other people paint beautifully or write poetry. I like making deals, preferably big deals," he wrote in 2014.

Trump and his Secretary of State let Otto die in North Korea.

The only deal Trump was ever successful with was the one he made with his father, who taught him how to lie, cheat, and steal his way through life.

2 Likes

Trump’s business successes are being a reality TV star and selling his brand, no negotiations, allowed or needed.

That is why his 2016 campaign and his presidency are a 24/7 reality TV show.

1 Like

UN Rapporteur on Venezuela

18th century colonization in the 21st century.
1 Like

Personally not a fan of Trump, but uh, seriously? The Trump administration got him released half dead in 2017 after the God Obama failed to negotiate his release a year earlier. Trump’s administration also secured the release of 3 more US prisoners held by the NoKos.

1 Like

I think Trump has an amazing talent for overtly and publicly destroying every sacrosanct law and moral principle there is, doing it in plain view, and suffering absolutely no consequence for it, while at the same time rallying every Christian in the Nation firmly behind himself. He’s got some kind of power. I wouldn’t call it negotiation exactly.

Trump has the ability to tap into his primitive, subhuman self.

This appeals to others who are less evolved humans.

I think I’m not very evolved, i was laughing.

That, is the correct reaction.