Home | About | Donate

Donald Trump Naked as a Jaybird: The 47-Minute Presidency

Donald Trump Naked as a Jaybird: The 47-Minute Presidency

Tom Engelhardt

Recently, I did something rare in my life. Over a long weekend, I took a few days away and almost uniquely -- I might even say miraculously -- never saw Donald Trump’s face, since I didn’t watch TV and barely checked the news.

“…only days after Mitt Romney lost the 2012 presidential election to a charismatic, young, black senator”

It might be nitpicky, but I seem to recall that Romney lost to a sitting president, not “a charismatic, young, black senator.”

While I’m sure there are a lot of interesting points he makes, but he kind of lost me on that one and–given the length of the article–I wasn’t willing to read any further.

1 Like

From the headline:

" Donald Trump Naked as a Jaybird"

I’ll never forgive you, Tom Engelhardt, for that visual.

With that said, what was once said of Newt Gingrich applies even more to Pwesident Twump: “He’s a stupid man’s idea of what a smart man sounds like.” There can be no more than a handful who, coming of age in the NY Metro area, didn’t know exactly what kind of bully, blowhard, groper and grifter he always was.

3 Likes

Yes, it is nitpicky. Stick with Twitter if you have such a short attention span.

I’d be willing to see TrumPutin naked as a jailbird.

Couldn’t we please just toss that bag of garbage overboard and hope the sharks finish him???

naranja pequeño

wolfess, love your codename, well, sharks are ok, personally, I would rather enjoy him being devoured by a mob of Humboldt squid, aka Rojo El Diablo, just my preference.

actually, I think I got the Spanish backwards, sorry.