Home | About | Donate

Donald Trump, Resign Now for America’s Sake: This is No Time for a Dangerous, Law-breaking, Bungling, Ignorant Ship Captain

Few families of any size don’t have at least one Trump cult member.

Working in Germany three decades after Hitler’s demise I observed that a significant minority of Germans’ only beef with Hitler was that he lost the war.

Just as few gangsters ever leave a gang, few cult members ever leave a cult.

Considering that the GOP has functioned as an organized crime syndicate ever since Newt’s contract on America a quarter century ago, and Trump has had a strong cult following ever since he took the reins of the birther movement a decade ago, the cult will thrive for decades to come.

5 Likes

Happy anniversary. Thanks for your reply. One of my Trump, loving relatives is the CEO of a large corporation and also has a college degree and is very smart in many ways, Except it seems like he has been completely brainwashed by Trump. One reason may be he has Fox News on 24/7.

9 Likes

Trump and the RethugliKKKans are only one key part of the picture. The Corporate/Anti-Progressive DemocRATS are the other.

Once Trump is gone (after Jan. 2021), the work to either drastically change the DemocRAT Party or begin a People’s Progressive Party must begin.

4 Likes

I do not understand why editors continue to print calls for Trump to resign. If he is defeated in November I think that it remains to be seen whether he will permit the “winner” to take office. That it should be imagined that he would voluntarily resign and leave office seems to me delusional. To spend time calling for his resignation seems to me as futile, and so as reckless a waste of time, thought, effort — and so lives — as calling for the coronavirus to go back to the bat caves.

7 Likes

Thanks. One of mine is one of my three kids, educated, and a adult with kids of his own, yet I still feel like a parental failure. 66% was a “F” when I was in school.

2 Likes

The ONLY reason Nixon resigned is because there were still some of Adult Americans with some semblance of Community and Patriotism and the Future, in the Repubican Party at that time. They sat him down and told him he had no in hell of making past impeachment. We no longer have those adults just criminal grifters.
Caligula will never resign. In fact as Michael Cohen said before he went to jail:

~https://i.imgur.com/0zxEIcT.jpg

9 Likes

The other reason was Nixon knew Ford would pardon him.

7 Likes

Ralph, you are absolutely correct about all of this.

I watch in horror throughout the weekdays, the so-called newscasters/reporters who gingerly word their recall of what destruction and jackassery 45 has said and done about this or that within our government and it’s appalling how they–these reporters treat him with TLC. WTF. Really. But then I remember who these reporters are hired by: Big CEOs that the Rethuglicon party has favored by shafting the middle-class and poor and transferred their taxpayer dollars to them: the multi-millionaires CEOs and billionaire CEOs.

The danger, the destruction, is deeper than the office of president and his corporate mafioso. It’s throughout our media. Because it’s the billionaires that own our media. They cover 45. They baby him. They shelter him. Sure they may complain a lot but no one, as you say, are rising up and asking for 45s resignation. How long has 45 been in office now? Day 1220? Brian William’s always starts his so-called newscast announcing the days. Brian just repeats 45s jackassery but NEVER COMMENTS on it. Who is Brian hired by? Comcast.

Ralph: you know damn well corporations are screwing us everyday, every way. Rethuglicons give them laws that favor them, screw the public, and corporations cover for Rethuglicons, and that includes establishment Dems. The cycle is complete.

4 Likes

Atlas: Brazilians are burying their record dead now. Covid19 dead in record numbers, the people can’t dig the graves fast enough.

Brazilians have woken up and now proclaim they have 2 viruses. Virulent viruses.

1. Covid19
  2. Jair Bolsonaro ( often referred to as their Trump).

Physical protestations are off the table. For obvious reasons. What are we, The People, going to do now??

5 Likes

absolutely correct… but here is the real TOPPER… The scientists have determined that BECAUSE OF drump’s shenanagins, government actions were not engaged early on (they still are not) which has caused a needless LOSS OF 36,000 INNOCENT LIVES…
Just think of this!! Imagine, in actual reality, his malfeasance KILLED 36,000 People …. this many; 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 WELL,THIS is 200, 36,000 is 180 times this

3 Likes

Sure Ralph - Trump’s going to resign. Just like Barr is going to resign.
All those adjectives in the headline - so what?
If Congress and the Courts aren’t going to take action, it’s ultimately just rhetoric.

4 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Trump could be taken down by his own lies and hubris. Is he really taking a malaria pill to stop Covid19 Or is this just another way to control people into their very deaths. He does say, “…but I’m not a doctor…” . Someone will believe him and someone who that person loves will die. If this were a movie, the survivor will end up taking out Trump. Sometimes a BIG lie by a politician can be a death for a person who believed . Believing in Trump , and then suffering a loss----------Trump could be writing his own obituary .

3 Likes

Astute take down of the mentality, for the most part…in this country.

Trump is just the disgusting pimple that’s risen from the toxic soup that’s called the U.S. of A.

From day one, this country a violent bumbling mess.

4 Likes

Failure would be not respecting their right to choose.

1 Like

There has been many a bumbling mess of a country since time immemorial. Not a one can be excused. Countries fail when greed and corruption fester and lead to failed leadership of the citizens and or it’s peasantry.

2 Likes

Ralph, the right wing doesn’t care about any of your arguments. i’ve gone from breitbart to thedailycaller to now the comments section on yahoo finance. and all of the folks who identify as the right are locked into the past. every argument from the left or liberal side is seen as an attempt to manipulate them. they don’t see facts as facts they see them as an attack on their side. if you describe donnie you are simply calling him names. they don’t see the truth as truth but as an attack on them and their glorious leader.

4 Likes

To borrow from horse racing, a perfect fascist trifecta.
Or would that be a tri-imperfecta?
We’ll just have to hope for a tri-ejecta, and then
We’ll need a tri-disinfecta to clean up after them!

3 Likes

The ship will sink, as it must, as it should. The Constitutional United States is all but sundered and there is absolutely no possibility of putting it back together. The people, if they are to salvage anything, must first become The People.

4 Likes

This article and the posts supporting the contents, indicate what is WRONG with America today. The FACT that none of the posters that support this STUPID idea, can recognise the FACT that a Christian Fundamentalist praying for the rapture, and WW 3, that would preceed it, would take his place, seems to escape them entirely. What do they propose to replace him with ??? Surely not Pence ?

2 Likes