Home | About | Donate

"Don't Listen to Barr—Read Mueller's Words Yourself": Here Is the Special Counsel's Report

"Don't Listen to Barr—Read Mueller's Words Yourself": Here Is the Special Counsel's Report

Common Dreams staff

Attorney General William Barr delivered a redacted version of the Mueller report to Congress and posted the special counsel's findings online following Thursday morning.

1 Like

I don’t think I want to listen to a serial liar.

https://youtu.be/OsKHBIB-Jn0

5 Likes

And in November of 2020 - nobody will give a damn. The United States world foreign policy is to interfere in democratic elections. Today the NRA and other right wing organizations are bankrolling elections for right wing authoritarians in Europe and elsewhere. Are we hypocrites or worse?

6 Likes

Right off the bat Mueller tells us how huge and sweeping Russian interference was. Suck it up and go home Russian trolls, Trump lovers, and assorted flakes who have been infesting this site!

5 Likes

Everyone knows if you want the facts you go to the primary source, not the hearsay, especially if it is from an incredibly biased source, like Barr.

Step two is to see what’s missing - not only what’s been redacted by all the other information on which the report was based.

1 Like

President Caligula’s response…

“Oh my God,” President Donald Trump said. “This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked.”

1 Like

Can wait to see Volume II… This is just volume I.

…tell me who you were with and I’ll tell you who you are…

There are different standards for Impeachment, let them be applied Today!

Hi puchar.hh…Vol. II is for the intell. community only, we peons will never see it :-((( sorry…

1 Like

HA - The redacted version was released as an UNSEARCHABLE PDF.

Obstruction?

Congress needs to summon Mueller and Barr to testify under oath on the same day before congress and get to the truth.

Incredible how, even from Mueller, we can’t get a yes or no answer on Collusion. We are the ones that are so f^cked while trump is having a great day!

1 Like

Nah. Collusion isn’t a legal term. And something substantial finally happened to complete the picture: Barr should be disbarred, Nancy Pelosi dare to eat a peach, Donald J. Trump impeached with no more delay.

Kudos to CD for not getting all that excited about Mueller, forever and ever. Taibbi expects this to keep uselessly percolating until God knows when. There’s real stuff to talk about: like Trump’s tax return. Congress is apparently on very solid ground with that demand.

2 Likes

Trump must be ecstatic! Trump’s next tweet? “See I told you this was a WITCH HUNT! The Democrats did me a big favor because now I will be re-elected in 2020!”

3 Likes

That’s about as well-founded an obstruction charge as the Russiagate-forever fools hang their hats on: Trump wanted to fire Mueller! OMG!

Can we please all say bye-bye to Russiagate now? There are so many other crimes the MSM &c. would prefer we ignore. I can understand why the redhat troglodytes would want to keep Russiagate in the headlines as long as possible – but that’s not the MSNBC team, supposedly.

5 Likes

" Mueller employs suggestive wording to suggest “links” and “ties” between Trump & Russia, while acknowledging there is no evidence to actually allege anything concrete:" Aaron Mate Aaron predicted this days ago. Good job Aaron.

3 Likes

Rachel loves it when he talks dirty.

3 Likes

Good one.

Yeah, forget about Russia. They can mess around in all our future elections as much as they want. Why should we care?