Home | About | Donate

Drone War Exposed: The Intercept Journalists Talk Obama's "Kill List," Whistleblowers, and Endless War

Drone War Exposed: The Intercept Journalists Talk Obama's "Kill List," Whistleblowers, and Endless War

Democracy Now!

Drone War Exposed: Jeremy Scahill on U.S. Kill Program's Secrets & the Whistleblower Who Leaked Them

After reading some of the leaked papers what really got me was the military rhetoric used to condone the cold blooded murders of so many innocent civilian men, women and children. By some estimates up to 90%!

This military language while cold and heartless is also couched in excessively subtle syntax. If one did not know the military was talking about murdering people, one might believe they were playing a video game!

OMG...This is not My Government! We (America) need better; more responsible leadership!

Lets hear it for Jeremy Scahill- A man that has risked life and limb to expose the ruthless mercenary army of Eric Prince's Black Water, (now renamed for cunningly deceptive reasons) and the ugly ambitions of the so called deep, dark "National Security" state-
Men like Scahill and criminal Banking fraud debunker Matt Taibbi will make sure there are far less secrets than the hucksters of this world would prefer- These two give me great hope for the younger generation....